A Valentines Day warning

6 Posts | Latest reply on 19/02/2011 18:23:48 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
71% Karma71% Karma 71% Karma71% Karma

A tough looking group of bikers were riding when they spotted a girl about to jump off a bridge, so they stopped. 
The leader, a big burly man, gets off his bike and says, "What are you doing?" 
"I'm going to commit suicide," she said. 
While the biker didn't want to appear insensitive, he also didn't want to miss an opportunity. "Well, before you jump, why don't you give me a kiss?" 
So, she does and it was a long, deep lingering kiss. 
When she has finished kissing, the biker says, "Wow! That was the bet kiss I have ever had. That's a real talent you are wasting. You could be famous! Why are you committing suicide?" 
"My parents don't like me dressing up like a girl .. LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
DynaToon's Profile
DynaToon

In: Consett
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Clap haha                                                                                                                                                                              
Boodyblues's Profile
Boodyblues

In: york

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa pmsllllllll love it,,                                                                                                                                                                             
Weirdoraptor's Profile
Weirdoraptor

In: Brough, E. Yorks

I'm in deep trouble,   I mixed up the addresses on my valentine's card envelopes.   Now my girlfriend thinks i love her and my wife thinks i want to sh*g her!     Shocked                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

lmao nice one LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Good one Wills  Thumbs Up   LOL                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3594 seconds. There are 1090 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption