East Mids ride out - 13th Feb

11 Posts | Latest reply on 14/02/2011 17:53:37 by Flettie | Go to original / last post
6ypsy's Profile
6ypsy

In: Clay Cross
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

If roads are dry tomorrow I'll be off out scrubbing in my new tyres, does anyone fancy joining me for a ride out?   I have nothing planned route wise, not fussed where I go, but it will be a steady ride.   Any takers give me a shout!                                                                                                                                                                             
Flettie's Profile
Flettie

In: Buxton
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

If I manage to get my ignition timed up I'll come for a run with you. Off to see if i can get a strobe

Update - having just checked the weather it looks grim :-(                                                                                                                                                                             
desres's Profile
desres

In: Pontblyddyn

I agree. Today's the day to get out. Make hay as they say...  Laters                                                                                                                                                                             
kazninja's Profile
kazninja

In: nottingham

would always come... but someone coming to try my horse at 2pm to look after at week ends :-(   And stopping over down south tonight....   what u up to next week  end ?                                                                                                                                                                              
mike99's Profile
mike99

In: mansfield

Weather looks like s**t tomorrow
Best be thinking about another time                                                                                                                                                                             
6ypsy's Profile
6ypsy

Well guess what I didn't do today!  I'm off work tomorrow but I can't see the heavens drying up before then either :-(                                                                                                                                                                             
kazninja's Profile
kazninja

In: nottingham

aaah sweet pea xx I would hve come but lady rider triede out hors til he wqs on his knees lol ...  so next week ends whAT U Wnna do hohn zx                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

weather was total yuck today anyhoooo not the best for new tyres!! next sunday possibility for me tho rock city sat night means perhaps not this weekend!!!!!! Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
6ypsy's Profile
6ypsy

Yep, looks like being next weekend, if things pick up.  I'm free both days so if anyone's up for it is Sunday best?                                                                                                                                                                                   
6ypsy's Profile
6ypsy

Well I got a bit of scrubbing done today but chickened out when the hail started.  Although, I didn't have any problems to be honest.   So is anybody coming out to play at the weekend?                                                                                                                                                                             
Flettie's Profile
Flettie

In: Buxton

@xSuzix Rock city! God I remember when that was called Heart of the Midlands (Showing my age) it's a great venue. Went to see Skunk Anansie last month at the Academy in Manchester ... man they were stunning and Skin looks and sounds fantastic - if you get the chance - go see them

Mark x                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5320 seconds. There are 537 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption