Newcastle: Heart 'n' Soul Rally

11 Posts | Latest reply on 19/03/2011 19:41:45 by missvondarkness | Go to original / last post
DynaToon's Profile
DynaToon

In: Consett
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

This is the site for finding out any info... http://www.geordiehog.com/index.php   Went on my Jack Jones last year as I wasn't a member of BM and alot of my mates, just couldn't make it.Hopefully this year will be different.Actually a very well thought out event with plenty to do. The only shitty thing is that BBQs are frowned upon, but I still managed to sneak my disposable in and get it fired up with some cracking results, hmmm BeerThere were a few from BM that were there and I did spy them....silly hats as I remember, lol.So whos up for this???                                                                                                                                                                             
dunans's Profile
dunans

In: southport

yeah i was there in a silly hat lol. wont be going this year i try to do ones ive not done before                                                                                                                                                                             
paneurojim's Profile
paneurojim

In: glasgow

yes I was there last year  it was tops I will go this year                                                                                                                                                                             
DynaToon's Profile
DynaToon

It will be on the events calender soon, be sure to add yourself in Thumbs Up

BTW - 16th ⇒ 18th September Beer                                                                                                                                                                              
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

might make this myself.  Got a wedding that week and the BM rally at the beginning of Sept.  Gonna be a busy month, hope I can fit everything in.                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

This event is now on the events calendar   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=1372                                                                                                                                                                             
DynaToon's Profile
DynaToon

Cheers Sandi, much appreciated Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
DynaToon's Profile
DynaToon

If anyone has any pics that they would like to upload into the album from last years event...pretty please Smile http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/gallery/gallery.asp?event_id=1372                                                                                                                                                                                 
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

That's cheating!! Shocked LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country

Yes Dyna I was there last year - we had funny hats, well my rally hat (profile) had the funny hat on LOL.  Not sure if I will make this one got quite a few lined up, however, you never know - need to see how the pennies are nearer the time.   Handshake                                                                                                                                                                             
missvondarkness's Profile
missvondarkness

In: weston-super-mar

We went last year with Bob,Duns and Vi was very tame but some cool hats were worn by the chosen few lol                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4531 seconds. There are 856 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption