I just have to say,

17 Posts | Latest reply on 10/02/2011 06:46:41 by suzukihen | Go to original / last post
Pilly tart's Profile
Pilly tart

In: wolverhampton
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

This site is ACE .... I have only been on here properly a few months and already i have had very nice people, use their time and petrol to come to my house to help with broken bikes x 2,got great advise about bikes,had many funny nights in the chat room, met great people in pub and on the rideout, been offered a pilly seats, It is good to know there still are good people out there and the added bonus of that is, they are bikers Thumbs Up  Some things in Britain still are great Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
feistygirl's Profile
feistygirl

In: Rochdale

Just dont ask us a question cos you will get lots of different answers and not one will be the same cos we are all human and can never agree on anything... LOL   If you have facebook am sure Matt would really appreciate it if you put your glowing testimonial  on the bikermatch page (link below)   Safe journeys now you're sorted hun Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                               
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Glad its proving to be worth the effort TBB :)

Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

Glad it's all working for you :-)

Looking forward to meeting you soon :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

Yes TBB, they are fab group of people Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

its nice when the biking community helps each other out !!                                                                                                                                                                              
HippyRockChick's Profile
HippyRockChick

In: Manchester

I agree. TBB
I've only been on a little while and everyone has been so friendly and supportive 
Only met one person so far but hope to meet loads more soon

DynaToon's Profile
DynaToon

In: Consett

Ian, the biking comm has always been like this, just no decent www until now. Wink

madscots's Profile
madscots

In: Edinburgh
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

Gets better and better Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
dunans's Profile
dunans

In: southport

ah the power of the chat room piper ;)                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

great topic, loved reading this. Please do post on our facebook page and also on our own testimonies page (via the homepage)                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Nice one Paula... Hopefully we always make people welcome at any meets we go tooThumbs Up   Like you say... that's bikers and the biking community for you.Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

Can i say what an absolute pleasure................................It must have been for you both to chat to me. Geek    It also helps when cake and tea are involved   Blues. (matts nemesis and all round good guy) Thumbs UpCool                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

We're bikers its what we do Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
violetinferno's Profile
violetinferno

In: Hull

been a pleasure chatting with ya hun xxx                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I have have had the same experience on the site TBB, in fact my new shocks arrived to day and one of the lads is coming to help get the bike ready for its MOT. 

Have had some great night out, and some very late nights in the chat room lol

You are a good bunch Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
suzukihen's Profile
suzukihen

In: king's lynn, Nor

I meet a few member at squires cafe the other week and they was very friendly, looking forward to meeting again either at squires or at rally Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6250 seconds. There are 756 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption