Edinburgh Bike Show 12th 13th March

62 Posts | Latest reply on 15/03/2011 09:53:27 by madhat | Go to original / last post
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Woo Hoo, yee ha!!! Cumbrian posse isa comin. hope it stops snowing by then (gulp) see ya all sat xxxxx

rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

In: Manchester
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Anyone travelling to the show ... ride safe and carefull .. believe with the snow there, its not great at the moment :(

Take care and enjoy Thumbs Up

madscots's Profile
madscots

In: Edinburgh
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

It's ok here the snow was just sleet more than anything all roads are open just damn cold n wet                                                                                                                                                                              
whackojacko's Profile
whackojacko

In: Ayr
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Well I'm home and fed, 

Brilliant day meeting all me old pals and lots of new ones. Weather made meeting up more difficult with people arriving later and generally scattered about the 3 halls. Great to see such a good BM turnout on a such a terrible day. Sorry if I missed anyone who was there, no doubt we'll meet again soon.

Cheers all.                                                                                                                                                                             
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country

Sorry to folk that I missed, it was difficult to find everyone due to the 3 halls and the fact that the weather threw a bit a caos over times of meeting etc.  Anyway, for the folk I did meet, spot on to see you all again and to meet the new folk - excellent Handshake.  Shame there were no bands on this year, just not the same!  Hope that everyone got home safely Big smile

whackojacko's Profile
whackojacko

In: Ayr
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

You got a backfire Katie!!!! Y've an auffy habit of repeatin y'rsel pmsl                                                                                                                                                                              
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

EmbarrassedThe bands?????????
jabecs's Profile
jabecs

In: London

All fixed Katie LOL got rid of your echo Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                               
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

Wacko  Im confused ???????
madscots's Profile
madscots

In: Edinburgh
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

I was there today and weather was good apart from being cold...shocker for being March lol                                                                                                                                                                              
MG Bandit's Profile
MG Bandit

In: Barnsley

Just got back after a brill weekend,went to show on Saturday,and beer van outside at 12 but was raining and didnt see anyone,but still had a great time.Hope everyone else did and got home safe.                                                                                                                                                                             
paneurojim's Profile
paneurojim

In: glasgow

hi mg we end up in the main hall for beer it was to wet out side                                                                                                                                                                             
Minnie the Minx

Well me and geordilass braved the snow and damn glad we did. Bike show really good & lovely to see so many chums again. Very encouraging to try out so many delicious cruisers that accommodate botty and short little leggies so comfortably Another riot of a night out in Paisley and thanks, thanks, thanks to Debs for chauffering duties, Maryann for putting us up and to paneurojim for an absolutely brilliant tour of the Trossachs on Sunday. Breathtaking scenery and good good company...perfect. 5 stars awarded to Madhats B&B and jims tours!!! xxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
MG Bandit's Profile
MG Bandit

In: Barnsley

Hi Paneurojim sorry we missed you all,maybe catch you at another event.                                                                                                                                                                             
Minnie the Minx

sorry we missed you Bandit Unhappy  but it was jacko,s fault ! lol   minnie was great to see you and debs and vonnie Big smile  and big big thank you to jim for the great sightseeing Hug  and big thank you to kev for chauffering me and vonnie Hug  thanks guys   cant wait to see ya all again Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
madhat's Profile
madhat

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL minnie you didnt sign out of ma laptop   sorry we missed you Bandit Unhappy  but it was jacko,s fault ! lol   minnie was great to see you and debs and vonnie Big smile  and big big thank you to jim for the great sightseeing Hug  and big thank you to kev for chauffering me and vonnie Hug  thanks guys   cant wait to see ya all again Thumbs Up   me madhat lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Minnie the Minx

hahaha...thought I'd fallen prey to a hacker then. Couldn't work out what the hell was happening with me thread messages...sorry I forgot to log out maryann, we was in a hurry Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
madhat's Profile
madhat

lol thats ok huni ....took me a few mins to realise that a,ve never spoke to the peeps that had pm,d me Embarrassed  sorry didnt realise till a posted and it was your pic hahahahaha Hug

paneurojim's Profile
paneurojim

ooooo wit the ----GOING ON ooooomad hat now am going mad ooooConfusedConfusedLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
madhat's Profile
madhat

lol @ jim  LOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5625 seconds. There are 840 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption