Edinburgh Bike Show 12th 13th March

62 Posts | Latest reply on 15/03/2011 09:53:27 by madhat | Go to original / last post
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Not long now to this years show Big smile.  Any suggestions for a meeting point at the show ground where bm members could meet up for a wee natter Handshake?  I know everyone does their own thing but thought an hour at some point in the day seeing we'll all be there.  Any thoughts on this?  Katie Thumbs Up xx                                                                                                                                                                             
whackojacko's Profile
whackojacko

In: Ayr
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

The beer stall makes sense to me, there's usually a sitootery next to it for those wanting cups o tea.                                                                                                                                                                              
MG Bandit's Profile
MG Bandit

In: Barnsley

We'll be there on the Saturday,so if any one like to meet up for a drink and chat just name a time and place.                                                                                                                                                                             
madhat's Profile
madhat

In: glasgow

hey what day everyone going...was going to arrange wee get  to gether on the sat....then if anybody wants to ride out from glasgow to the show sunday?   and hey Katie...defo meet up for that coffee lol                                                                                                                                                                              
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

Mary anne that will be great to meet up for sure. Whakojako suggested the beer stall as there is an eatootery as he put it lol, beside it.  So we can sort that out nearer the time - seems a shame not to all meet up for a wee while when there a few going. Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

MG Bandit will make sure that a meeting place of some sort will be posted prior to the show.  Will be great to meet you both, Katie Handshake                                                                                                                                                                             
MG Bandit's Profile
MG Bandit

In: Barnsley

Thanks Katie,will be coming up Friday for show on Saturday.                                                                                                                                                                             
whackojacko's Profile
whackojacko

Hi all,
       Thot I'd mention this in case anyone is not aware.
If tickets are preordered on line, there is a 25% saving. If people get together and order all BM tickets in 1 go there is only a 1 of admin charge of £1.50 per order. not per ticket

Tickets
Tickets are available in advance or on the day.

In advance:
Adult - £12
Senior (over 65) - £7

On the day:
Adult - £16
Senior (over 65) - £10

Under 15's free of charge!
Car Parking: £4 per car (chargeable by showground not the Organisers)

Please note: If you are a carer, you can gain free admission (one day only, booked on the day not in advance). Please make sure you take your carer ID along with you.

24hr ticket hotline now open: 0871 230 1108

click here to book your tickets now

madhat's Profile
madhat

lol look at you jacko all techy  Wink   and beer stall sounds good to me...and eatootery LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

Great info there Jacko - will get booking Big smile thanks                                                                                                                                                                             
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

bump                                                                                                                                                                             
whackojacko's Profile
whackojacko

Looks like it'll be Saturday for me by majority vote of me mates.                                                                                                                                                                              
carrie203's Profile
carrie203

In: cumbria
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

well i got tickets already ordered for myself and Bigned, for the Sunday, working sat                                                                                                                                                                             
Bigcopsmalltown's Profile
Bigcopsmalltown

In: Darlington

Saturday!                                                                                                                                                                               
Honda hotlips's Profile
Honda hotlips

In: Ayrshire

Thank you for link  to save a few bob Jacko ;-)   got tickets for saturday...                                                                                                                                                                              
madscots's Profile
madscots

In: Edinburgh
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

The weather was good last year so hope it's same as previous years it snowed :(                                                                                                                                                                              
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

I'm going on Saturday Carrie so won't see you, have fun on Sunday.  Might catch you at Maryport, hope your well.  Bigcopsmalltown & Honda Hotlips hope to catch up with you on Saturday.  Madscots - are you going? Handshake                                                                                                                                                                             
madscots's Profile
madscots

In: Edinburgh
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

Yeh I usually go so might take daughter again as she loved it last year.

Not worked out who will all be going though as normally 4 bikers with me.  Will get back to this thread when i know Thumbs Up

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I will be there in the sat, so looking forward to meeting a few peeps :)                                                                                                                                                                              
paneurojim's Profile
paneurojim

thanks jacko book for saturday Handshake                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5781 seconds. There are 774 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption