Edinburgh Bike Show 12th 13th March

62 Posts | Latest reply on 15/03/2011 09:53:27 by madhat | Go to original / last post
MG Bandit's Profile
MG Bandit

In: Barnsley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Just had confirmation email that tickets been dispatched,cant wait now.                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

In: Manchester

Im staying at Madhats for that weekend .. so think we are heading over on the sunday ... see you there ... dont be shy, come and say hello Thumbs Up

Will have BM tops on so you recognise us Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country

Clap Not long till the show now folk - woooohooooooo.   Jack suggested a meeting point and I'm hoping he will put details as to where it is (because with my direction history you could end up in Saltcoats Wacko hehehe).  What about if we made a meet up time at 12 noon both days - then it's up to us if we go along to meet each other Handshake.   Please feel free to note any other suggestions, and anyone going on the Saturday be prepared for a Hug because that's when I'm going LOL.   For those going on the Sunday, sad I'll miss you Unhappy.    Hope everyone has a great time xxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
carrie203's Profile
carrie203

In: cumbria
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

thanks Bobcat! hope to see you Maryport if i make it, will be working Easter weekend, but hope to show face at the rally.Least i wont be showing myself up drunk this time ! lol                                                                                                                                                                              
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

Hiya Carrie  - not drinking, that's not good as you will be fully aware of my drunken antics LOL  Look forward to seeing you huni xx
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

bump                                                                                                                                                                             
whackojacko's Profile
whackojacko

In: Ayr
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

I'm hoping to be there bout 11.00 on Sat depending on bus connections so meeting around 12.00 is fine for me. The outside beer stall (there was only one last year) sat next to burger van and would be ideal to meet and there was some seats adjacent to that for buttery bums.
Surely even Katie can sniff out a beer stall......                                                                                                                                                                              
MG Bandit's Profile
MG Bandit

Yes sounds good to me,we'll be there for 12.00.

madhat's Profile
madhat

In: glasgow

any one interesting in joining a few of us riding from glasgow give me a pm Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

Sounds good Maryanne, will get back to you huni Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

Clap Woohoooooo not long to go now Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

wooo hooo tickets arrived in the post today :) , and am getting a lift over so dont have to drive... couple of beers for me :)                                                                                                                                                                              
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

excellent Star, I found out today, we are getting lift as well - will txt you when I get there wooohooooooo Clap xxxxxx   ps what a shame I may need to have a wee shandy with you Beer                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

ooh Bob just the one hun :( pmsl xxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
MG Bandit's Profile
MG Bandit

Traveling up tomorrow and staying at Premier inn 2 nights so can have a wee dram too, or 3 4 5.                                                                                                                                                                             
whackojacko's Profile
whackojacko

Hey you lot (riding fae Glasgow), are you sure bout that!!! Confused Forecast says snow right across the central belt for Saturday. Cry I'm goin on the big stagecoach taxi. Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

Star of course only the one lady, wouldn't want to be a 'lush' LOL   MG Bandit - Safe Journery, forecast not so good so take care and look forward to meeting you both tomorrow Handshake   Jack, no singing Adam and the Ants 'Stand and Deliver ' on the Stagecoach bus or you'll get 'pit aff' Ouch LOL.  I'm getting a lift as well cause the forecast in pants. Exciiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttted xx                                                                                                                                                                               
whackojacko's Profile
whackojacko

"forecast in pants."

Scuse me Katie, does that mean its gonna be wet? Embarrassed Confused LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

Embarrassedlmao Jack LOL you are a bugger - thanks for highlighting my error hehehehe. 
madhat's Profile
madhat

In: glasgow

Unhappy  looks like it be four wheels for us as well.....hey jacko are you sure you didnt do a raindance instead of the sunshine dance Wacko  LOL   see ya all sat Hug                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8750 seconds. There are 580 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption