More Photos Please...

13 Posts | Latest reply on 24/02/2011 22:36:20 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

...in general, but also more EVENTS, are needed in the South of England.   A lot of events (all parts of the U K) don't have any photos at all, even tho there were quite a few folk with their name down to attend. Perhaps they didn't attend after all, if so then their name should be removed from the attendance list.    So come on folks, especially those down South, get organising events and adding photos please? pretty please? Big smile                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

B.U.M.P                                                                                                                                                                             
Timeout's Profile
Timeout

In: Midlands
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

THE Cornwall trip will have some photo's Sandi, just need some locals to attend the event                                                                                                                                                                             
sumodwarf's Profile
sumodwarf

In: billericay
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Last years cornwall trip had pics,as did 2009 end of year camp did,must say all that went were from up north,all the southerners my side of m25 dont answer pm's dont turn up,or show any interest,so is difficult to arrange anything,thats why myself and jabecs travel up north and dont bother down here Confused,so thats my imput,if any one from the south would like to pm me to arrange a meet up feel free,as im aways out on the weekend,rain ,wind,sleet or shine,have been known to ride in the snow to,not often mind LOL                                                                                                                                                                               
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Nice one Timeout Thumbs Up   Well Sumo those who don't 'put in' won't 'get anything out' which is a shame cos there's loads of friends to be made and great times to be had.   One of the reasons there's a lack of photos is cos folk were having too good a time to remember to take any. How dare they?!! LOL                                                                                                                                                                                 
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

OMG Alex, you've just reminded me about the End Of Year Camp.........must have Orange Juice!!! (good job no pics were taken of that little episode!!!Embarrassed )                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Stella i am sure i have some pics that werent put on ..............

Sumo me thinks you should sort another Die Hard Camp for this year, had a blast last time :)

sumodwarf's Profile
sumodwarf

In: billericay

Ok jackie i will,when do you think? I reckon end of november would be good and cold and poss wet,orange for stella lol,ill look into finding somewhere,see who is real die hards lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

End of November? Shocked Sumo! I'm trying to encourage folk to go to events not stay at home in the warm LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
jabecs's Profile
jabecs

In: London

Sandi thats why its called a DIE HARD CAMP .....Its for those folks who are brave enough to camp when it gets chilly lol

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

i will try take some pics before i have one sherbert too many on sat night at the sal meet up Big smile

6ypsy's Profile
6ypsy

In: Clay Cross
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

Hey Sumo, you could just arrange a meet at Barf In The Bloo Mug, middle of December, brrrrrrrrrrr                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Sandi thats why its called a DIE HARD CAMP .....Its for those folks who are brave enough to camp when it gets chilly lol   Jabecs, for 'brave' read 'daft' lol                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4688 seconds. There are 589 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption