What really grinds your gears...

58 Posts | Latest reply on 14/02/2011 20:39:29 by HippyRockChick | Go to original / last post
Boodyblues's Profile
Boodyblues

In: york
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

hippy,, public transport is just awfull when your not in the mood to be near people is it lol,,,,when i go to college the little old biddy in next avenue is on same time as me, and shes really sweet but tells me in detail about her poodle,,including bowel problems!!!! i now make sure she can see i have headphones inConfused                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

It'll be warm enough for you all to get the bike to work soon. you can get diseases off public transport. Geek                                                                                                                                                                             
HippyRockChick's Profile
HippyRockChick

In: Manchester

boody, I keep forgetting to charge up the ipod - think I'll do that tonight then I can drown out the sound of the public sniffing and chomping

BB - no bike (or CBT) yet so will be the bus for a while still, unless of course I get those magic 6 numbers                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

you can sit on the bus H and just dream about next year with yer new bike and flies in yer teeth. won't hear em then.                                                                                                                                                                             
HippyRockChick's Profile
HippyRockChick

Thumbs Up good thinking                                                                                                                                                                              
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

do i get a cake for that?                                                                                                                                                                              
HippyRockChick's Profile
HippyRockChick

of course, with a cherry on top LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

Don't tell the other hobbits they'll all want some. GeekPig

Boodyblues's Profile
Boodyblues

if i had eyes that worked properly blues id get a bikeWacko lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

likin ya new pic boody Wink   sometimes i grind my own gears............. whoooops LOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
gatvol's Profile
gatvol

In: Aylesbury

Oh man, Hippy, I hate people chewing gum like an old cow chewing the cud - especially if its a shop assistant who happens to be talking to me at the time. Its just plain rude!

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

selfishness and my number one pet hate is pple who drop rubbish instead of taking it to a bin, I mean rubbish isn't that heavy you can easily carry it, and fly tippers - call the council it don't cost much, if you can carry the friggin things to a place to dump it your strong enough to pick up a phone Angry

Timeout's Profile
Timeout

In: Midlands
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

cake  mmmmm yes please   Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Boodyblues's Profile
Boodyblues

Cheers suzi !! thinking of starting a club >> Chicks With Mad Mops!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
gatvol's Profile
gatvol

In: Aylesbury

Going into the kitchen and stepping into an icy cold puddle, then discoverying that the freezer full of meat is off and everything has defrosted!  *&@&^%% - got a lot of cooking to do today I guess.                                                                                                                                                                              
Boodyblues's Profile
Boodyblues

bloody bus drivers that pull up 50 yards away from the soddin stop then watch you run to catch him as he pulls away,,im sure they do that for fun,,you total w*****sAngry                                                                                                                                                                             
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country

Disappointment Cry                                                                                                                                                                             
HippyRockChick's Profile
HippyRockChick

The silly cow who upset my lovely friend

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.9678 seconds. There are 633 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption