What really grinds your gears...

58 Posts | Latest reply on 14/02/2011 20:39:29 by HippyRockChick | Go to original / last post
gatvol's Profile
gatvol

In: Aylesbury
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

WEll we got what made you smile, what made you sad etc...so what really grinds your gears?

I have several pet hates (and high horses), one of them is people (especially adults) who use text "speak" when writing me an email.  I understand the need for these abbreviations when you can only use 140 characters and have a lot to say, but when you have unlimited space and only want to say hello, how are you....thats a whole different matter.
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Yes its easy to fall into text chat sometimes.   I try and write in non text form now and once you have done that its a nice habbit to write in non text form..                                                                                                                                                                             
Boodyblues's Profile
Boodyblues

In: york

People who barge into you in shops , but say excuse me as they do it like its okAngry same goes for people who hit you in the back of the head with handbags when your bobbed down looking at somethingAngry,,                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

This could be a combination of 'Room 101' and the 'Random Rant' topics lol     http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/forum/posts.asp?to...ic_id=1555    http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/forum/posts.asp?to...ic_id=1787                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Oh I've got loads..
People who take an age in front of you at cash points.
People who have full blown conversations with the woman on the till in supermarkets when you're behind in a hurry.
People that let their kids run riot in cafes/pubs and don't care what they are doing.
People that push in at the bar

I'm sure there are more but they spring to mind straight away..
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

took the words out of my mouth l r:)                                                                                                                                                                                 
Boodyblues's Profile
Boodyblues

In: york

trying to take the shrink wrap of a new cd !!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
gatvol's Profile
gatvol

In: Aylesbury

How about young men (and some women) who's jeans hang round their knees despite them wearing a belt.
Everytime I see one I want to give them a severe wedgie and a lecture on where their fashion started and what it means now.

And yes I agree Boody and LoneRider.
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

peeps not saying thank you if you stop to let their car come through when there is only room for one vehicle... cars parking right up on pavement so no room to even walk on pavement cars drivin far too freckin fast down a street full of houses... hmm seems to be a theme here!!!! cars drivin too fast in parks where htere are dogs and kids....                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

when they tried to come in to the lap dancing club i worked on the door at, we always told them to pull em up or they were not coming in !!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Wow Ian, lap dancing club. Did you get staff discount??Wink

wheelbarrow's Profile
wheelbarrow

In: Cardigan

People who stop their trolleys at the end of an aisle in a supermarket and block it for any one else to go past.
When I go shopping and am at the till I have my payment or card ready and waiting, the one in front, sorry but mostly women, have to be told how much and then start to rummage thru their bags for their purse,
Ayone who can't make their minds up, what they want to do or what they want, I think ditherers is the correct name.
Last one for now people I work with who are not willing to do their fair share and need reminding very five minutes what they are there for w*****s I think is correct.
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Good one suz,me too and many times i let cars through if am in my car or my van and dont get even a wave or thank you.   Still wont stop me doing it mind as most do say thanks and is just a few that dont.                                                                                                                                                                                 
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

i also find me gears grindin when peeps on tram dont get up for an elder person, pregnant woman or kids.... jus sit there...... manners dont seem to exist to a lot these days they seem to see them as a weakness its all about aaaaaaaatiiiiiiii tuuuuude LOL bread bin                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

People who don't pick up after their dogs A**holes that park in parent/child spaces when they have no children People driving round in cars at night with only one headlight or tail-light Paedophiles Liars Most BMW drivers   and if I were allowed to be completely honest on here, the list would be endless                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

Car drivers that dont follow lanes on roundabouts and cant understand why thay have 44 tonnes on there bonnet                                                                                                                                                                              
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

In: Warrington
40% Karma40% Karma 40% Karma40% Karma

Traffic lights, particularly the ones that are on red at some godforsaken hour in the morning!!!!!  You sit there and nothing is on the roads but you just know if you go through 'em a copper will appear from nowhere!!!!   People standing too close to you in a queue and they're pushing their bag into your back or are just that flippin close they're breathing down your neck......yuck   Cars parked right on a corner and you can't see passed them to pull out!!!                                                                                                                                                                                 
Contradiction's Profile
Contradiction

In: Rotherhell

People who queue up for 20 minutes and then get their purse/wallet out.   People who think they deserve parking privileges because they've managed to breed. Sorry Boss, didn't see you there.   People who put burnt matches back in the matchbox.   Being treated like a leper because I smoke.   Kettles that take forever to boil.                                                                                                                                                                                     
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

I agree with the parking thay have legs. true disabled not broken finger nail should be only reserved spaces but dont tell her I said so                                                                                                                                                                              
Contradiction's Profile
Contradiction

In: Rotherhell

SSSSssshhhhhhhhhhhhhh                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.4834 seconds. There are 614 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption