Kids at rallies

31 Posts | Latest reply on 06/02/2011 21:46:47 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Harleyphernalia's Profile
Harleyphernalia

In: Llanfairpwll..
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

NABD in cheshire has a family marquee, and I dont have a problem with kids at Rallies.  BUT, its not for anyone else to rope in errant offspring,  I ve only seen one example where kids were just running ferral, but most times parents have been just that, and had the common sense to  protect as they see fit , from anything that may upset/warp them, in exactly the same fashion as they should at home.  I want to take my kids to a rally, but a yet they are too young 6 and 5, to get on the bike with me. but for some, remember a rally is as good as a holiday, and why shouldnt your offspring get the chance to do the things you do? perhaps theyll like it. perhaps they wont. but like all other situations in life , parenting starts with responsibility and common sense, and If you dont want them to perhaps see somthig a bit erm,,, odd or 'naughty' then think BEFORE bringing them, on the flip side if youve got common sense, and  bother explaining things to your kids, then theres no reason to worry about what other people do,, if somthing does get a bit adult, you can allways walk away, or do somthing else for a bit. well thats my opinion anyway.                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Thumbs Up a voice of reason and common sense, an extra warm welcome to the site mate                                                                                                                                                                              
old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Was thinking that myself Boss Mom...You sure you,re on the right site Jon??                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

Not sure why I bother posting my thoughts because they always seem to get either over looked or ignored.                                                                                                                                                                              
old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

You say summat Trish??Big smileWink..
You overlooked/ignored!? NEVER...x                                                                                                                                                                             
Harleyphernalia's Profile
Harleyphernalia

In: Llanfairpwll..

I was toatally agreeing with you bandit lover. no issue.  just adding MO                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

pretty much what i thought and posted re your rallie views buddy, welcome to the site !!                                                                                                                                                                              
6ypsy's Profile
6ypsy

In: Clay Cross
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

Ahh bless BL!  I quite often feel like that, in real life too so JUST SHOUT lol.   You are spot on, as are others. If an event is suitable and you want to take your kids, then why not, if it's only suitable til a certain time, then prepare yourself to miss out after a certain time. If it's not suitable, don't take them - it's not rocket science.    Boody, I don't have a problem with kids being anywhere, it's usually the parents of kids that I have issues with.  If anyones kids are bothering you then the parent isn't doing their job, so do it for them and clip the buggers round the ear.  Oh no we can't do that anymore can we.                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

i wont say what i would do if someone clipped my kids around the ears lol...i wouldnt recommend that !                                                                                                                                                                               
6ypsy's Profile
6ypsy

In: Clay Cross
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

I wasn't talking about clipping the kids ears Ian, and I'm sure you're such a good parent that I wouldn't need to in your case!                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

i know thats why i put a lol, i must of mis read your post....apologies !!                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7031 seconds. There are 606 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption