Paisley......Pub and Grub

80 Posts | Latest reply on 28/02/2011 13:39:59 by Santa3644 | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Will be there , hope the menu`s good[wine one ]lol,...Beeror beer]  x

jabecs's Profile
jabecs

In: London

Have a good night everyone ...Wish I was there with ya all ...Next time tho Hug                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

b.u.m.p. here too morra nite peepel woohaaaaBeer   looks like its kickin off for bowlers versus singers tomoz doon south lol   lets hav a good yin .........   not forgetting racing too   marty x                                                                                                                                                                             
madhat's Profile
madhat

In: glasgow

lol beer,s all ready in the fridge M Thumbs Up  and its good pub grub good selction am having  Meat LOL   J  sooooo sorry you cant make it Unhappy   but defo next time Hug   ONLY one more sleep  woopdewoooooooooooooooooo Beer                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

good one other m,  thought i`d have too lug a bergen full of beer there lol but noticed a wee kerryoot shoap doonra road  pmslWink                                                                                                                                                                             
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country

helloooooo, 6.30 pm - weehheeeeeee!!!! see you all then xxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

right adventure starts here, no gps just a scribbled note lol   see ya`s all thats comming Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

have a good night...wish i was there with you allHug                                                                                                                                                                             
whackojacko's Profile
whackojacko

In: Ayr
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Well, that wis a great night. So a special thanks to Maryanne for putting this night together for us all. I'm sure everybody enjoyed meeting new friends and reconnecting with old ones. Cheers squirt Hug  xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

So pleased that you all had a great night.   One of these days I shall make it over the border to party with you guys.   Well done Madhat Clap                                                                                                                                                                             
madhat's Profile
madhat

awww thanks Jacko your more than welcome   Thank you to everyone who made it another great night  What a blast LOL  good seeing ya all , and meeting new freinds Hug   Trisha defo need to get your butt up here ya lovley lady xx :))))))))   still finding smilie faces all over the place Wink  and jack a would have got it on ma head lmao......but you left them so a can practise LOL  and cant wait to get ma camera developed LOLLOLLOL   Big hugs to everyone .......Hug xx                                                                                                                                                                             
whackojacko's Profile
whackojacko

In: Ayr
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Some pics up already so run for the hills Hat, it's you again who wins the prize. Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country

Thumbs Up  Handshake  Beer  Party  Hug  These symbols sum the night up to a 'T'   Thumbs Up = Maryanns great idea for night out together Handshake = Meeting lovely folk Beer = few drinkies Party = fantastic party atmosphere Hug = saying cheerio after a top time, till we meet again   Thank you to the folk who made it a smashing outing, especially Maryann who pulled it all together xxxxx  & to my roomie Honda Hotlips - great company xxxx                                                                                                                                                                               
geneva's Profile
geneva

In: argyle

Clap bobkat summd up nite 2 a t.great nite,great company,great laff.thanx all a topper .luv n lite.                                                                                                                                                                              
paneurojim's Profile
paneurojim

maryanne It was a great night  you can see  ever one was enjoying it   thanks Clap p s maryanne  so is you  camea waterproof thenLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

wending my way back to england now. Well goodness me. What fabby time. Thanks for organising such a fun evening maryann and for the reviving brekkie x                                                                                                                                                                             
Doh Boy's Profile
Doh Boy

In: Prestwick
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

You came good again Maryann. Thumbs Up   Thanks to everyone that came along, nice to see some more new face the group gets bigger. Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
jabecs's Profile
jabecs

In: London

sounds like you all had  blast ...sorry I missed it folks Unhappy will be there for the next one i hope whooo oooo xx                                                                                                                                                                              
madhat's Profile
madhat

J  missed ya Hug     stuart the more the merrier Thumbs Up  and minnie anytime huni was great to see ya Hug  jim lol it may just surprise us all LOL  BUT it defo wont be beer proof ye bCensoredLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Santa3644's Profile
Santa3644

In: Sidcup

Hi folks Tongue   wow really great night out!!!!! Ah big THANKS  Clapand HUGs  Hugfor you Maryann, knew you can do it!!!! Great to see some old friends and some new faces Big smile   Really enjoyed the company Handshake Beerand can let you know that I will be up again next on the last March w/e Smile and hopefully we manage to meet up again then   Camera ran out of charge and forgot charger so need to deal with that when I come home tonight - but I expect some crazy pic Party                                                                                                                                                                               

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7344 seconds. There are 610 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption