Paisley......Pub and Grub

80 Posts | Latest reply on 28/02/2011 13:39:59 by Santa3644 | Go to original / last post
madhat's Profile
madhat

In: glasgow
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Fank you Sandi Hug   a better make sure they got a table Embarrassed  LOL     Silkie they still out numbered Wink lol                                                                                                                                                                             
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country

Jack do you need a lift up?  Im staying over at an Inn with Fee coz we thought Maryann would be stowed out with folk Wacko- I'll be coming back down on the Sunday morning if that's is any good?

whackojacko's Profile
whackojacko

In: Ayr
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Well Kate I was taking me car cos I am stayin ova at the Hats & need to carry me bed to hers. I was goin to offer to take you pair up but times haven't been sorted with Maryanne. I think she is working on Saturday.
I'll pm you when times are sorted. Cheers                                                                                                                                                                              
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

Honda Hotlips is going straight from her's as quicker for her and I'm meeting her at 3.30 pm to go for a nosey at the Victory shop.  I am passing by you at Ayr so unless your taking a single bed lol Shocked - I can pick you up no problem. If your nervious about women drivers you can wear your lid LOL.  Option is your huni Handshake                                                                                                                                                                             
jabecs's Profile
jabecs

In: London

Hey MH not gonna make this one ...had me op yesterday and been advised not to fly ....So will have to wait for next night out hun. Unhappy

Hope you all have a good night out though x

BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

Cry Sad your not going to make it huni, get better soon and look forward to seeing in the near future hopefully Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
jabecs's Profile
jabecs

In: London

Will deffo make it up soon Katie xxx And if the mad woman upstairs stops drilling today I might even get better lol                                                                                                                                                                               
Santa3644's Profile
Santa3644

In: Sidcup

@jabecs Hope you are feeling better soon!!!!! x                                                                                                                                                                              
madhat's Profile
madhat

hope ya felling better Jabecs Hug  see ya soon X   Need to confirm with Pub by wed at the latest for table  so last chance folks to add your name      Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
whackojacko's Profile
whackojacko

Bladdy Ell Wumman. Dont shout, we hear you.                                                                                                                                                                             
madhat's Profile
madhat

so sorry.....a thought your hearing aid was broke lol                                                                                                                                                                             
madhat's Profile
madhat

Bumpsadaisy Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Santa3644's Profile
Santa3644

heidihei Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Santa3644's Profile
Santa3644

ok I pick a different smilie: Wink  Hug                                                                                                                                                                              
madhat's Profile
madhat

lmao Santa  think the madness rubbing off on you LOLHug                                                                                                                                                                              
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

whoop whoop whoop. . . Not long now till i see my scottish chums again. Yipee!!                                                                                                                                                                             
madhat's Profile
madhat

cant wait......was thinking bout 6.30 have a few weeeeeee drinks before we sit down to eat?  Everybody ok with that?                                                                                                                                                                             
whackojacko's Profile
whackojacko

Yup!!! You're round squirt.  Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
madhat's Profile
madhat

lmao  of course LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Sounds good to me x                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.9531 seconds. There are 620 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption