Coast Riders Biker Cafe/Bar Blackpool

229 Posts | Latest reply on 22/03/2011 12:43:48 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hope bike gets better red give us a shout when you find out what was wrong with It pal.                                                                                                                                                                             
poshbird's Profile
poshbird

In: Leeds
4% Karma4% Karma 4% Karma4% Karma

hiya all
was brillo meeting ya all .... got a bit soggy lol but hey we hardened all weatherers lol tc all was great day xxxxxx

Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

In: Warrington
40% Karma40% Karma 40% Karma40% Karma

Weather was fine, nice bright sunny day from where I was standing LOL   Great to see so many new faces and of course the usual old 'uns lol.  And well done to the Scottish contigent for making it, hope you have a brill time in Blackpool tonight.   Had a cracking day, thanks John (D.O.A) for organsing the ride and thanks to DaftUn for the hospitality on the way home  Thumbs Up   Oh and photos now uploaded (old red you missed your way in life, you should have been a bunny girl LOL)                                                                                                                                                                              
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

Lovely to meet up again and to meet new faces too Hug Liked it so much, me and Tim might turn up tomorrow too !!!LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
kevinsmum's Profile
kevinsmum

In: harrogate

Hi Nice to meet new people today. To this who went on the run sorry I missed you due to taking 'the scenic route'. Kevinsmum PS It didn't rain in Yorkshire! apparently                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
73% Karma73% Karma 73% Karma73% Karma

Lovely to see old faces and new. Next time I'll even be on the bikeLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
wozabee's Profile
wozabee

In: lancaster

hey what a spot on day good to meet everyone see ya all again                                                                                                                                                                               
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

What a brill turn-out, it was brill to see members I hadn't seen for a long time and to meet new members. I hope everyone enjoyed themselves, especially the newbies. Well done to everyone who turned up, especially those who travelled from Scotland Clap   I think we took the cafe staff by surprise as there must have been about 50 of us altogether.   We got a bit of a surprise too when we found out the cafe actually closes at 4pm not 6.30 on Sundays. Shocked    Once the staff were aware that some of our group were out on a ride-out, and due back after closing time, they very kindly stayed open a bit longer so thank you very much to the staff Thumbs Up    Thanks to all those who took photos and uploaded them on the calendar, (I'll get you all later ya buggas! *shakes fist at those who took photos of me* Shocked) If anyone can tell me what I was doing with my hands (nope, I hadn't been fishing) I'd love to know lol   Here are the opening times of the Wimbourne Coast Riders Cafe, courtesy of the staff.    I suggest you phone them and check before you set off as times will alter as the weather improves / seasons change. 07970 452 475     Fri:   5pm - 9pm Sat:  9am - 4pm Sun: 9am - 4pm Mon: 5pm - 9pm   I've uploaded my photos   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=1347                                                                                                                                                                                                 
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Wow ...what a brilliant day...and a great turn out! Thumbs Up   Great to meet up with good mates and meet new ones!   Shame the weather wasn't better, but it didn't stop us enjoying ourselves!   Ziggy had a hissy fit and didn't want to start when it was time for home, then blew ANOTHER bulb (this one was only a week old!!!) THEN decided to conk out on a roundabout!! grrrrrr It was gone 11pm when i got home, tired, aching but still with a big grin on my face! BRILLIANT DAY ;o) ACE MATES! thank you xxx   Special thanks to Posh for putting me up Saturday night, and PHOTO for leading us to Blackpool, Bry for the great pilly ride out  and Karen (blackberry) and D.O.A for organising the event!   The photos are really good  tooThumbs Up   Can't wait to see you all againHug                                                                                                                                                                                 
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Great pics, thanks x                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Ok thanks to all again  I spoke to Peter and Coast Riders will be opening for longer hours in Summer soon as I get Info I will let you all know. I am now drumming up support for the Lancashire Rock& Bike show at  Coast Riders. chect it out DOA
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

In: Manchester

Great pics, great day Thumbs Up

Was lovley catching up with old friends and making new ones Big smile

Thanx Trish for lifts and Karen and D.O.A. for organisation Thumbs Up

Special thanx to the scots lot .. for making me look early Wink  LOL

limeninja9's Profile
limeninja9

In: Liverpool

ooooops!!   I got lost in some woods.                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

In: Manchester

Hmmm noticed you werent there! lmao xxx                                                                                                                                                                              
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

happy to have been able to do it RC : )                                                                                                                                                                             
jimi123456's Profile
jimi123456

In: manchester
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

great day ,nice people ,nice place ,so glad i joined biker match .                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

I kept smiling at you Jim, but you didn't smile back. Perhaps you thought that I was out with my carers!!!!!   Welcome to BM Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Thanks for a great day out enjoyed it apart from the weather and the £60 fine by the little police man near devils bridge lolThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

ouch  Ouch                                                                                                                                                                             
whackojacko's Profile
whackojacko

In: Ayr
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Hi all,
           That's the Jocks back home, just packed the the hat off to glasgow & she made it home ok. All the rest made it back safe. Thanks to you all for making us feel so welcome and forgive us for being late, we did try verry verrrry hard but the rain gods pissed all over us and the road gods sent us chasing sheep in the middle of nowhere. 

so Sandi, no more forecasting please Wink

Ttfn, am orf for a long hot baff.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5938 seconds. There are 582 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption