Coast Riders Biker Cafe/Bar Blackpool

229 Posts | Latest reply on 22/03/2011 12:43:48 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I have just become aware of a recent venue in my Home Town Blackpool. The Venue is called Coast Riders Biker Cafe/Bar. I am hoping to provide information For BM users about venues the Locals use around Blackpool. As you may be aware Blackpool is a very popular place to visit during summer. I will be updating weekly through the proper channels at BM. but to start us off I have put a Map on my Gallery Album. I would like to know what you lot think about Blackpool Good or BAD. plus Do you know any biker friendly B&B's, Hotels I can add to my list Or Local Campsites etc; Hopefully by Easter I will be able to provide you with lots of Info. Firstly it is worth checking out Coast Riders  Biker Bar website. DOA                                                                                                                                                                             
laimdan's Profile
laimdan

In: Manchester

Was at Coast Riders Cafe/bar on sunday afternoon with Blackberry,nice clean place and easy to find.                                                                                                                                                                             
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

In: Warrington
40% Karma40% Karma 40% Karma40% Karma

Yup it was a lovely place, we walked in and went 'wow'.  Only been refurbished in the last few weeks and well worth a visit.  Seems they'll be having plenty going on throughout the year.    Here's the link http://coastriderscafe.webs.com/                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Wow. Looks really nice. Wish I lived nearer :-(                                                                                                                                                                             
old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Seems like an okie placeThumbs Upwell worth a visit..
kfoggy67's Profile
kfoggy67

In: Cheshire

I look forward to checking this one out Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Hey K, me too but I think I might have to set off the day before from Kendal the speed I go. Please be kind when you overtake me lol                                                                                                                                                                             
old red's Profile
old red

Looks like someone will have to sort out a date for a meetThumbs Up..
Hey Blackberry??Big smile..                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I will have chat with Blackberry about meet, Please keep chat coming especially experiences you had on visiting Blackpool GOOD OR BAD! DOA                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I am oficially from Manchester, and as a child the only holiday i had whilst my mum was alive was at blackpool, love the illuminations, how about a ride through the illluminations a whole gang of us.....thats if i am allowed in blackpool this time !!!!!LOL so i will be checking this cafe out for sure                                                                                                                                                                              
kfoggy67's Profile
kfoggy67

i'll let you go infront this time mini x                                                                                                                                                                             
6ypsy's Profile
6ypsy

In: Clay Cross
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

Nearest campsite I've found is at Peel, and didn't go as a biker but on a hen weekend, I bet bikers are further up the acceptable scale lol.                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

could do this as a ride out on your camping trip from Low Bentham                                                                                                                                                                              
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

Sounds like a great plan Bill Thumbs Up   In the meantime I'm being asked to organise a meet at the Coastal Cafe.   It'll be 20th March.....   Can I have expressions of interest please so it can go on events....???!!!   Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
old red's Profile
old red

Sea breeze will do Old un a power of goodThumbs Up..   Count me as definate for this oneBig smile..                                                                                                                                                                                 
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

Anyone wanting a pilly give me or old red a shout and we'll do our best to sort it Thumbs Up     Attendees   old red Blackberry                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

Think 20th of March is Mablethorpe week end, i'd shall have a look                                                                                                                                                                             
6ypsy's Profile
6ypsy

In: Clay Cross
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

Doubt if I'll make the March do, but the lights run sounds a good un. That's when they make the money in Blackpool so I can't see the cheaper hotels being very 'classy', but I don't mind paying for something decent.   That's a good idea re rolling it in with lakes do Bill.                                                                                                                                                                             
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Awww wanna go to the Lakes on the ride out from Bentham!!!!....I keep being diddled out of my pilly ride into the Lakes :-((( stamp stamp stamp                                                                                                                                                                             
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

Its sorted Minnie!! Bill said we'll do Lakes Saturday and Blackpool Sunday, now stop stamping!

Are you putting your name down for this meet? We'll come and get ya as discussed earlier :)                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7344 seconds. There are 577 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption