Coast Riders Biker Cafe/Bar Blackpool

229 Posts | Latest reply on 22/03/2011 12:43:48 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
wozabee's Profile
wozabee

In: lancaster
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

ok just looked on google street maps now all i have to do is remember what i seen by the time i get to blackpool lol

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Have a great day and ride safe to you all Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Typical it throwing it down hereUnhappy   Nutkin buns?LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Chucking it down in Cumbria so I'm definitely on 4 wheels...see you in a bit chums :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

wish i was there, and hope the weather clears up for you.   Fotos fotos fotos folks                                                                                                                                                                             
Bat's Profile
Bat

In: Warwickshire

Ride safe everyone have a fun time!!

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

have i good time all, i was planning to do this one, but i am just leaving for cardiff to visit a poorly family member in hospital                                                                                                                                                                               
PaulXXX's Profile
PaulXXX

In: Swadlincote

Hi did set of but hit heavy rain within 20mins of riding so called it a day and turned back.

So to all the brave who get there Thumbs Up

Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

Dry and fair in Hull, pity the weather can't swap around for you lot Unhappy   Clinton LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Quaintrelle's Profile
Quaintrelle

In: Lancashire

Hello, it was nice to meet everyone today, friends old and new!!  Found it a little hard going on the way home in the rain but made it!  Thanks for looking after me Craig (We88yz)!! See you all soon I'm sure, love Fiona xxx Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Thanks Everyone for coming.   I have put photos on my gallery but look for pictures below Coast Riders Album. all Photos on Albom with No name.   cant add title, DOA                                                                                                                                                                             
RobL's Profile
RobL

In: Wolverhampton
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

Thanks for this.  It was a good day even if a little wet!!  Enjoyed and was good to see such a friendly bunch of people!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I Will Keep You all Up To Date with Events Hapening at Coast Riders This Summer. And Thanks again for all who made it and braved the Rain  DOA                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Off Now But Remember Photos on My Gallery Group Photo unamed Album. DOA                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

Great pic D.O.A. Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
kfoggy67's Profile
kfoggy67

Despite the weather it was a good day thanx guys. nice to see old friends and meet new ones. look forward to seeing you all at the next event. Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Rain...What rain??...Enjoying myself too much to notice!! Fantastic day, great to meet faces old & new, good friends old & new tooThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Eee by gum that was good. Was soooo lovely see see so many mates together in one place & meet more lovely peeps. Thanks for the pilly D.O.A it was huge fun                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Thanks for a great day out......lovely to finally put faces to some names....a big thank you to jim123456 for the pilly when old reds bike started playing up.....see you all in July for the cat and fiddle pilly ride, if not before Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

Had a fab time today and what a brill turn out.   It was like one huge hug fest Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6563 seconds. There are 559 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption