BSB Film Premier

2 Posts | Latest reply on 04/02/2011 11:08:01 by fogster | Go to original / last post
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

Tommy Hill, who has recently signed to ride for the Swan Yamaha team on a factory R1 in BSB this year, is the central character of the feature-length film, ‘I, Superbiker’ which documents the highs and lows of his 2010 season as well as those of his rivals, James Ellison, Gary Mason and Josh Brookes.   After the film credits ended Hill said “That was so emotional for me. It just brought back all the events that made up my season”. “Even though the film shows only a small percentage of what happens to us in a season, I think it shows the hardcore fans the real ups and downs of the sport that they probably aren’t always aware of." ‘I, Superbiker’ goes on general release at 50 cinemas across the U K on March 10 (2011)                                                                                                                                                                              
fogster's Profile
fogster

In: birmingham
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I'll be going to watch , bout time some thing like this got on the big screen may be make it to the telly... The more coverage our sport gets the better...:-)) met James Ellison n leon haslam last yr at Ron Haslam race school top guys...                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.0781 seconds. There are 901 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption