1st Person To Post Here Wins !!!!

44 Posts | Latest reply on 07/02/2011 00:32:50 by GreasyTony | Go to original / last post
DriftnSlide's Profile
DriftnSlide

In: Belfast/Larne
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

The Rocky Horror Picture Show, just jumps out at me there.  LOL
Still a worthy 2nd prize to play for though, as long as the photos are posted for promotional purposes of the competition !! Thumbs Up LOL

GreasyTony's Profile
GreasyTony

In: Camberley
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

Red, I was initialy worried about your knowledge of female clothing until informed you were ‘Roxanne’s’ wardrobe consultant, it seems the vision of me wearing your selection of clothing has swayed the astute mind of our Suzi to the extent that we is entered into mud wrestling by the sound of things. Thumbs Up   Of course, even in the 6 inch heels I can catch her and naturally will show her up with my red SPARKLY thong .. .. even without ‘lippie’ Evil Smile   Should we rename you  old “matchmaker me” red.   Photo’s Drift?? Are you sure about their effect on the promotional side? Sick                                                                                                                                                                                 
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

now then Party mud wrestlin eh .... i blame it all on MM Red.... and im sure you would beat me hands down Mr T..... LOL.... (i aint daft you see that way i dont have anythign to prove...il get away with that one shhhh) tee heehee ......
and there is to be nooo photographalic things mr driftsideways Cool Censored hahaha                                                                                                                                                                             
GreasyTony's Profile
GreasyTony

In: Camberley
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

Suzi Suzi Suzi !! I never thought  you would pander to that old chestnut 'im sure you would beat me' What about our public ?? You cannot expect them to just drift away into the misty regions of the night .. .. ..   Ah, unfortunately, .. . I was training for this event yesterday & I think that I saw several members of the paperattzi snapping me .. .. the one that stood out most was stood on top of this big Fu*k off lorry .. I seem to remember it was a red one .. but cant be sure !!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.1563 seconds. There are 602 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption