1st Person To Post Here Wins !!!!

44 Posts | Latest reply on 07/02/2011 00:32:50 by GreasyTony | Go to original / last post
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

I could do the Mod thing and change it so its me that posts first lol                                                                                                                                                                              
wheelbarrow's Profile
wheelbarrow

In: Cardigan
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hooray a Mod joining in with the silly stuff :-) Well done B J.                                                                                                                                                                              
GreasyTony's Profile
GreasyTony

In: Camberley
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

Ah, but keep an eye on 'er could be a spymod .. she may be lulling us into a false sense of security, then  .. .. ..      wham no thread, .. gone like a goney thing from gones-ville                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

GT be careful or i will edit your post so it reads BJ is brill lol                                                                                                                                                                              
old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Hah..But everyone will know you edited it JackieTongue..   And Tony of course I was reffering to couture...Off the shoulder red number-pink fluffy ears=BIG MISTAKE!!!   However your spangly thong & Nuttys boots with the fluffy pinks, now there,s an outfit to die for...Though perhaps at some of the meets you probably would!Dead                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Not if i delete my post they wont so there nah nah nah nah lol

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

"Here".......... there you go i posted it first..... so im afraid peeps and peepesses that i undoubtedly WINNNN wooooooooooooooop deeeeeeeeeee LOL Clown

DriftnSlide's Profile
DriftnSlide

In: Belfast/Larne

@ Weirdo.
Ancient pharaoh Tutanweirdo ? hmmmmmmm....
I'm gonna have to consult my ancient Egyptian history books in my vast library, then convert it from Hieorglyphics to English before I can confirm your statement.  Meanwhile I'll have to give you the benefit of the doubt, and allow you continue IMO, futile chance of winning first prize in this outstanding, fair and un-bias competition.  Henceforth you will need to post another 996 times to stand a chance of claiming the ultimate 2nd prize.  Although at this point I may ask for a photocopy of your passport to confirmy your Egyptian nationality.

@ Suzi...
ahhh............. I see what your doing there.  lol  Trying to cash in on a technicality.  Unfortunately, as I have appointed myself the inventor/official adjudicator and ultimately the 1st prize winner of this competition, I'm afraid this is not acceptable. Tongue

I've also decided all mods are ineligible to enter, due to possible cheating and irregularities !! LOL

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

well that being the case ........ im bored now....... dont wanna play any more.......... hahahahahahahahahaha LOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
DriftnSlide's Profile
DriftnSlide

If your Egypitian your still in with a good shout for 2nd prize though ? Your only competition is Weirdo, and personaly I don't think he's an Egyptian kebab in his body. :-)                                                                                                                                                                              
old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

CONGRATULATIONS xSuzix....A WINNERClapClap...Tonights prize is.......                   Sorry hun drumroll aint working tonight...   Da da da da da da dat da da........   A date at a rally of your choice with.....Our very own....GREASYTONY!!   Yes xSuzyx you get to pick the venue..All expenses paid..Tony comes complete with  ..err...well Tony does in fact come complete!!   Ahh yes Tony does in fact come complete with his very own Haute Couture wardrobe...Consisting of Tonys own design off the shoulder little red numberWink..Matching red sparkly thong!!Wink..Glamorous thigh length boots with 6" stiletto heelsWink..And to crown the outfit...My own design Fluffy Pink Rabbit Ears!!!!    This is guaranteed to be a night you,ll never forget...No matter how hard you try!!!   Again my heartfelt congratulations xSuzixStarWink       And don,t try to deny it Tony!!  Old Red has the pictures!!Evil SmileLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Drift i'm telling my mom so there !!!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
GreasyTony's Profile
GreasyTony

In: Camberley
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

Jackie, why on earth would you feel the need to alter my post to mention that you are great ?   Everbody on BM already knows that!!     Yes ladies & gents .. .. thats called sucking up LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

GT you get a gold star ............. thats called favouritism lol                                                                                                                                                                              
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

"then  .. .. ..

wham no thread, .. gone like a goney thing from gones-ville"

Lol!  Oh, I'm so tempted ......

wheelbarrow's Profile
wheelbarrow

No its not thats A*** Licking Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

WB i save that soley for you Wink                                                                                                                                                                              
wheelbarrow's Profile
wheelbarrow

Big smileHug

DriftnSlide's Profile
DriftnSlide

Sick

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

well old red i am of course highly tempted about this prize with Mr T Geek my only concern is can he catch me when his 6 inch heels keep gettin stuck in't mud.......... pmsl LOL ..... and will he show me up as ive only got a leopard sequin matchin set.....   lmfao.....Evil Smile Wacko  of course i wont be sharing me lippie with him either...                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.0938 seconds. There are 570 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption