1st Person To Post Here Wins !!!!

44 Posts | Latest reply on 07/02/2011 00:32:50 by GreasyTony | Go to original / last post
DriftnSlide's Profile
DriftnSlide

In: Belfast/Larne
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Woooohooooo !!!!  I've won, I've won !!!!

Handshake  Beer  Big smile  LOL

Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

I lost Cry                                                                                                                                                                             
wheelbarrow's Profile
wheelbarrow

In: Cardigan

ClapPMSL at Drift, your a bad man Clap                                                                                                                                                                             
DriftnSlide's Profile
DriftnSlide

I tried really hard, but in the end I just could'nt resist mate. lol                                                                                                                                                                              
old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
4% Karma4% Karma 4% Karma4% Karma

You know what,s gonna happen now don,t ya DriftUnhappy.       Matt,s gonna delete all these posts & make himself the winnerLOL   He has the powerTongue                                                                                                                                                                             
GreasyTony's Profile
GreasyTony

In: Camberley
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

No spare pair of pink fluffy's for me then  Cry                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

I see, I'm still losing!

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

If I'm the first chick to post does that make me a winner? LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Weirdoraptor's Profile
Weirdoraptor

In: Brough, E. Yorks

I demand a re-count     Stern Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
wheelbarrow's Profile
wheelbarrow

I've done a recount and you lost :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
DriftnSlide's Profile
DriftnSlide

And I'm still waiting on my prize ! Unhappy

Matt !!!!

DriftnSlide's Profile
DriftnSlide

OK then........ 999th Egyptian to post on this thread wins 2nd prize !                                                                                                                                                                              
wheelbarrow's Profile
wheelbarrow

That's being racist against the welsh Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
4% Karma4% Karma 4% Karma4% Karma

GreasyTony!! If you knew the first thing about couture you would know the pink fluffy 'ones'!!-They,re ears m,dear Hmmph-would just clash too much with the 'red off the shoulder' number you insist on wearing to meets!Shocked                                                                                                                                                                             
Weirdoraptor's Profile
Weirdoraptor

Is there any way i can possibly win this? Confused         Aww.... gowaan!                                                                                                                                                                             
DriftnSlide's Profile
DriftnSlide

I've kinda skewed it in my favour, unless your Egyptian ? Big smile                                                                                                                                                                               
Weirdoraptor's Profile
Weirdoraptor

Actually..... yes i am!   I'm a descendant of the really famous pharaoh Tutanweirdo, who famously ruled over the Egyptian empire, oh, ...ages ago.  And he was famous for the fact that nobody had actually heard of him, until now.  Now you realise what a wonderfully informative site BM actually is, not just acres of dross like other sites, a centre of learning, in fact. Thumbs Up  and really sensible.   And i may stand for the upcoming presidential elections in Egypt, Would i qualify for a prize then??                                                                                                                                                                              
GreasyTony's Profile
GreasyTony

Red I'm unsure as to whether you are refering to my haute couture clothing, or if you cant spell and meant culture, or indeed the third option, you were referring to my coiffure.   I feel that, being well versed in all three subjects, I cannot make an educated reply untill this is cleared up .................    Although, I must admit, it may not be an educated one then Ermm                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I'm still the only chick to post in here Big smileThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
GreasyTony's Profile
GreasyTony

There're all ignoring you Kake Unhappy   As I'm a gentleman - cough- I'll not only acknowledge your presence, I'll award you with a winners prize.   You win the  ..  First chick to loose  ..  prize !! Way hay.   Bet youre glad ya posted now                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7500 seconds. There are 658 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption