any mechanics lurking??

8 Posts | Latest reply on 01/02/2011 08:21:33 by kazninja | Go to original / last post
kazninja's Profile
kazninja

In: nottingham
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

need to get to my battery on a nija 250, and I know where it is butcant get riders seat off - no side panels under pilly to access and no abvious bolts that riders seat fixes to (unlike the honda cbr??)  it has a pilly seat catch - does that have to come off first?  In the process of taking the whole back fairing off - but that wont shift either -even with no bolts in !!!   any ideas?  been to Halfords and only got big bike manuals and none look like the 250.   ta  
GreasyTony's Profile
GreasyTony

In: Camberley
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

http://faq.ninja250.org/wiki/Removing_%26_installing_a_..._a_battery   try this Kaz. GT                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

http://www.250r.net/forum/showthread.php?t=349

Hope this helps.                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

Big hammer or tyre leaver lol                                                                                                                                                                             
kazninja's Profile
kazninja

hey - thanks guys - ninja lous, hubby rescued me in the end - take side fairing off???  how bloody complicated lol ??   well leds ala green colour now added to little ninja - boy can u seeme coming lol !!!!   woop woop - looks like a fairground ride now ....  but ...can see me coming so luuuurve it xxx   thanks Doug ur a babe xxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
kwakgirl's Profile
kwakgirl

In: Kilmarnock

cant believe you had to take the side panel off. When you take the pilly seat off is there not a ring pull type thing same as my 7r that releases the rider seat???                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

you little tinker kaz, you just told me you did it all on your own...lickle fibber !!!! well done thoughThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
kazninja's Profile
kazninja

Kwak no - thats what I thought>???   I did Ian ! apart from verbal advice as to how to get to the battery lol.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2344 seconds. There are 802 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption