ooooops

13 Posts | Latest reply on 16/05/2007 15:56:04 by Di | Go to original / last post
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/new...rtComments                                                                                                                                                                             
gsrider's Profile
gsrider

In: peterborough

did you not read about  the biker caught on camera doing 170 on the a47 between kings lynn and wisbech last week di  he was going fast enough that   they couldnt get his number plate  all they know is the bike had yellow  flashes on it ha has managed to gain the fasted recorded speed  in the uk on camera and it looks like he is going to get away with it :D:D
Di's Profile
Di

LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
gsrider's Profile
gsrider

and no it wasnt me i havent got any yellow on my bikeTongue                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

that's cos ya painted over it LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

i confesss    it was me on my raleigh chopper    Big smile   me ruddy legs are still aching from all that pedeling an the flys on my helmet wont scrape off, there imortalised on me visor                                LOL                                                                                                                                                                                           
gsrider's Profile
gsrider

you certainly know how to  move  on your chopper storm was going so fast  they couldnt even see ur legs moving                                                                                                                                                                             
rattler's Profile
rattler

In: Liverpool

Storm, did you have the stick from your Iced lollie in the spokes as well. LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Di's Profile
Di

nah, she'd painted bits of card rattler LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

my chopper aint been the same since my spokes have beads that turn with the wheel on the back but on the front i have a thing that does messages but the coppers couldnt read it !!! it says   "if ya can read this your breaking the speed limit too  your knicked !!! "                                                                                                                                                                             
Istaqa's Profile
Istaqa

In: Coventry

LOL @ storm                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

On my way home on the A45, I'm doin the speed limit cos i can see traffic car in me mirror. Wish I'd been brave enough to take the reg as it flashed past me without blues and twos!!!!!!!!!!   One law fer one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

Ooooooooooops again LOL   http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/new...ge_id=1770                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5156 seconds. There are 459 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption