The bikers nod

28 Posts | Latest reply on 24/03/2011 20:54:23 by ayjay | Go to original / last post
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Littlechick last week I was exchanging pms with someone new to the site. Their username was very similar to someone elses and I actually sent a message to the new one by mistake. I was really mystified when all the pms including those I sent, just weren't there any more. This person then contacted me with a new username as his profile with the offending original name had been removed completely....presumably because of a complaint about the name mix up It's a bit alarming to realise that a private exchange can just be removed like that with no explanation                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Very confusing Confused.We was robbed                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I always nod...Yes Katie, even to Harley riders !! never seen the leg out thing tho' I do try and raise my hand to car drivers when they give me way, although sometimes that is a bit difficult if executing a sharp turn, 'tis common courtesy methinks. As for peeps not saluting Harley riders, well they are sad buggers then, are Harley riders not riders ?                                                                                                                                                                             
The Dark One's Profile
The Dark One

In: Mid Wales

If you're on two or three wheels you'll get a nod from me!everytime, if a long line of bikes meets me then i'll nod the first and last in the line.                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

i like nods it just makes u feal better                                                                                                                                                                               
Minnie the Minx

I nodded to 4 bike riders today & was very pleased with myself.  Until today I've always been too busy concentrating on not falling off or hitting anything...but couldn't multi-task enough to actually register whether they nodded back or not Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Minnie the Minx

I nodded to 4 bike riders today & was very pleased with myself.  Until today I've always been too busy concentrating on not falling off or hitting anything...but couldn't multi-task enough to actually register whether they nodded back or not Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
ayjay's Profile
ayjay

In: LOUTH
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

Was that 8 riders then? surely at least one nodded back!!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2344 seconds. There are 848 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption