Recommend a Rally

25 Posts | Latest reply on 07/02/2011 16:16:07 by Harleyphernalia | Go to original / last post
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

I did the Magpie rally which is held on the same site in Essex as bum in the mud. Like axcell says the facilities are really good and the location is fabulous right on the shore. It was lovely and sunny last year so vast expanses of blue sea and sky....bliss. Bum in the mud is a month earlier and has a reputation for being real good fun
6ypsy's Profile
6ypsy

In: Clay Cross
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

Soz Hull, your rally is same time as Scotts holiday and I'm venturing up there (health willing) so I won't be around, but it's on my list of to do's, don't you have one later in the year as well?   And I accept your point re marquee but at farmyard there is a selection of gig tents whereas ITV only has a bar tent and 1 gig tent unless I missed something and I literally got dragged along with the flow out of the there when people squeezed out it was that full. As I said, I was very disappointed considering both that and farmyard are organised by same (aren't they?).   To be fair, it was freakishly cold, so that could explain the sardine situation. And I do like to walk off site of an afternoon so being held captive put the mockers on it.  But now we are welcome I may return again some time and will eat my words if needs be.   Ps. Minnie/Axcell that mersea site sounds a corker, rally + sea = heaven                                                                                                                                                                             
carrie203's Profile
carrie203

In: cumbria
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Booked time off for the BM rally:), so really no excuse now,and it will be good to just be a members only rally, looking forward to it , me and the Yeti! lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Ah carrie you promised to leave him at home lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Harleyphernalia's Profile
Harleyphernalia

In: Llanfairpwll..
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Youve been Nabbed is a must just good amount of everything ticks in all boxes. (usually spend way to much time in holy joes), then Farmyard another excuse to wear the Kilt.Clown, somthing for everyone, AND fires. ( special favourite passtime standing by a fire drinking). and then Quay Vipers Snakebite  in Londonderry in Sept, just a bout as good as it gets, excellent bands fantastic site, good food, fantastic local ride outs. well organised freindly  wouldnt miss it.
and of course being in N/Wales, the one nighter Dragon conwy mcc.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2500 seconds. There are 624 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption