A useful tip from Ian!

43 Posts | Latest reply on 03/02/2011 00:38:01 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
6ypsy's Profile
6ypsy

In: Clay Cross
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

I'm sorry, but how can you claim to be a tea guru and then tell us how to mash in the mug (and I am shouting)...   TEA POT!   Leaves, not sweepings up chucked in to tea bags, mash for 3 mins and no milk.   I like earl grey too LC, very phosisticated...   Cartons Thumbs Up knew about that one and it's true.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

depends 6ypsy, shout all you like lol.....but i prefer bags.....but i accept leaves are good but i am not 76 so i prefer the easy way !!                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

you prefer bags! lol LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

no comment !!!!Disapprove                                                                                                                                                                              
6ypsy's Profile
6ypsy

In: Clay Cross
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

So you're not 71 eh!  Carton opening and tea mashing tips - hmmm, right down with the kids LOL   BTW, is the cat real?  It's huge...                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

the cat is real, he's a beautiful Maine Coon called TompskTongue                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

yesh yesh he is !!Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
wheelbarrow's Profile
wheelbarrow

In: Cardigan

right tea, put water to boil, while waiting place tea bag (PG tips or Tetley I'm not fussed) into a mug with a small amount of milk, pour boiling water in and leave to mash for 30 seconds then stir with spoon until desired strength is reached, take out the tea bag and place into wives mug, which has now been mashing itself for about 30 seconds more than the first one, so there is now 2 tea bags in her mug, stir around until the tea spoon will stand up straight in the mug, leave tea bags in the mug and serve. I hate it that strong but she likes it, and her needs have to be met havent they :-)
Boodyblues's Profile
Boodyblues

In: york

never put milk ontop of a dry teabag its a sin!!! and punjana is ace.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

good moody boody !!!!Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
limeninja9's Profile
limeninja9

In: Liverpool

Here's a top money saving tip for those tea drinkers that don't like strong tea,,, you know the ones,,, take the bag out before it's even wet,,,,   Don't bother with the tea!!  It will save a fortune on tea bags!!  Never buy another one!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
kazninja's Profile
kazninja

In: nottingham

uve had a busy day then disscussing how to make a cuppa ian lol !!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

leaf it out Kaz...your brewing up trouble !!Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

I have a tip for everyone who owns a dog.

Mix fluorescent food dye into Rover's food before you feed him and then it stops people stepping in dog poo at night!                                                                                                                                                                             
julie j's Profile
julie j

In: Harrogate

or just dont feed him!                                                                                                                                                                             
violetinferno's Profile
violetinferno

In: Hull

top tip...everyone just do their tea how they want with what they want
Thumbs Up

but you need a 1.5 pint mug to keep me happy!!!

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

ROFL @ BM's resident jokers LOL   Limeninja said: Here's a top money saving tip for those tea drinkers that don't like strong tea,,, you know the ones,,, take the bag out before it's even wet,,,,   Don't bother with the tea!!  It will save a fortune on tea bags!!  Never buy another one!!!   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~   Geoff said: I have a tip for everyone who owns a dog. Mix fluorescent food dye into Rover's food before you feed him and then it stops people stepping in dog poo at night!   BTW Ian, the milk carton tip is a good un, thanks.Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

And from me, always wear a balaclava.                                                                                                                                                                              
wheelbarrow's Profile
wheelbarrow

In: Cardigan

Never mind the balaclava mate, If I had a face like that I'd just walk around with brown paper bag over it Wink (only joking honest)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

You haven't seen me in a dress then. mind you i might give you the horn.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6719 seconds. There are 577 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption