A useful tip from Ian!

43 Posts | Latest reply on 03/02/2011 00:38:01 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Right here goes, when you have a carton of milk or orange juice.....do you notice how it "glugs" and doesnt pour properly....well here is the cure......
Once you have snipped the corner off, the opposite end to that corner, make a small hole carefully with a pair of scissors on the top of the carton ( kids get a adult to help lol ), this helps the air circulate and then the said liquid will pour like water from a tap...try it you will be amazed...OMG i am so domesticated !!
kwakgirl's Profile
kwakgirl

In: Kilmarnock

man + domestic how scarey! lmao! do you wear a frilly pinny!LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

yes with nothing else!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
GreasyTony's Profile
GreasyTony

In: Camberley
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

Watch out Ian .. Kwak'll have you doing her ironing if you tell her things like that ......   LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Don't get him started on tea for gawds sake!!!! Hug Ian                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

right tea......its a sin to put milk in with the tea bag before the hot water has been applied ,the bag has have time to let the brewness out, then and only then can you apply the cow juice.....can i recommend Yorkshire Tea...... its the best by far ( manufacturers of Yorshire Tea...please pm me for address of my free tea to be delivered )Thumbs Up

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

LOL @ Ian's comments.   I like my tea like gnats piddle, very weak so Yorkshire tea would be no good for me. I can only drink decaffeinated tea and so far Tetley's seem to be the only ones to sell it, it's £2.27 for 80 tea bags!                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

ok sandi...but no....i mean NO PUTTING THE MILK IN BEFORE THE HOT WATER or you will have the tea police knocking on your door !!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

If I don't put the milk in first it's too strong for me lol     Oh, hang on someone is at the door.....     ....I'm being arrested....                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Approve IanxThumbs Up

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

oh and can i suggest if you buy two for one milk at the supermarket...bang it in the freezer and freeze it....its perfectly safe and lovely when defrosted !!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

That's ok if it's not a 4 pint bottle, they take ages to defrost.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Ian, you are being extremely silly and I will have no part in it!!!You will be deleting yourself at this rate .  I have a primordial propensity for Earl GreyApprove                                                                                                                                                                             
whackojacko's Profile
whackojacko

In: Ayr
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Ah someone with a bit o sense LC!!! No milk in tea, why spoil the flavour of a good cuppa.                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

JUDAS !!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

remove the said milk sandi 24hrs before required intake !!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

it's so civilised JackoThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                                 
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I freeze milk.... Do you?????                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

No NOT just by looking at it...... WHO SAID THAT?? lol,LOL( not shouting,honest!!!!!)
kwakgirl's Profile
kwakgirl

In: Kilmarnock

punjana tea....made in belfast i think....they probably grow it up the falls rd! put the milk in after the hot water but before taking out the tea bag...one sugar put in before the water! sorted! Smile                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6399 seconds. There are 577 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption