David Cameron's giving me money!

16 Posts | Latest reply on 27/01/2011 19:48:48 by dunans | Go to original / last post
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I've just got this email off Davey boy!I'm off down the bikeshop...any requests? I can buy them all if he coughs up!!!LOLOFFICE OF THE PRIME MINISTERTREASURY AND MINISTER FOR THE CIVIL SERVICE,LONDON,UNITED KINGDOM. Our ref: BRT/1370/IDRYour ref:25/01/2011 I Rt Hon David Cameron MP,Prime Minister, First Lord of the Treasury andMinister for the Civil Service British Government wish to inform you of yourInheritance Payment from British Government.The British Government,order the Release of this Funds to you with immediate effect. So, this letter is to officially inform you that ATM Card worth of£2,000,000.00 GBP been accredited in your favor, with ATM Card Number:{40802010 1765 5503};Your Personal Identification Number[112]. As this office will mail you a Visa/ATM CARD which you will use to withdrawyour funds in any ATM MACHINE CENTRE or Visa card outlet in the world with amaximum of £5000 GBP daily.Further more,You will be required to re-confirmyour Bio Data as stated below to enable;Rt Hon William Hague MP Secretary ofState for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs,begin in processing of yourInherited funds. (1)Full names:(2)Address:(3)Country:(4)Nationality:(5)Phone#:(6)Age:(7)Occupation:(8)Post Code:(9)Sex:A scan copy of your passport or any mode of Identification Rt Hon William Hague MP.Secretary of State for Foreign and Commonwealth AffairsEmail: fc_affair@2g.cc : fcaffair@london.comTel:(+44) 701 116 4174 TAKE NOTICE: That you are warned to stop further communications with any otherperson(s) or office(s) different from the staff of the State for Foreign andCommonwealth Affairs to avoid hitches in receiving your payment. Regards,Rt Hon David Cameron MPPrime Minister                                                                                                                                                                             
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

In: Stockport

WOW what a BM party we could have !!!!!  Thanks Dave  Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

wooo hoo ... New bikes all round ?                                                                                                                                                                              
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

In: Stockport

not sure I could hold a bike up  but would certainly give a trike a go  Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
feistygirl's Profile
feistygirl

In: Rochdale

Can i have a new Ducati..... pweeese... HugHug                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

Is it tax free ? Cus if I have to pay income tax on it I don't won't it                                                                                                                                                                              
Karey's Profile
Karey

yeh .. dukes/trikes...whatever you want!   JP..dont worry about the tax...the MP's will pick up the bill Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Kaz, inheritance? Who died?  Shocked What a way to be informed!   It's very generous of you Kaz, I'd like the cash please then I can go choose me own LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Can i have a new ruler please as some nasty person has stolen mine !!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Jackie, is that King or Queen?                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

LOL as long as its straight i dont care                                                                                                                                                                               
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

ROFL LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
dunans's Profile
dunans

In: southport

seems a bit suspect to me. i believed it all hook line and sinker but then i noticed the pin number is only 3 digits when it should be 4. just mention it to em when you send your passport and stuff :)                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

lol at duns you have eyes like an egal
can i have speling lessons pleas e

Karey's Profile
Karey

lol @ Sandi... I don't have any rich relations...so it's definately not from one of them!   Duns..Shocked   noooooooo   you've dashed  my hopes....    and I thought I could go and help those people overseas, that want to deposit large amounts in my bank account until they can get to the UK...   Ahhh well.....back to the dole queue then ...Unhappy                                                                                                                                                                             
dunans's Profile
dunans

In: southport

no probs kay the words to learn today are :   spelling      &    eagle     hehehe we love ur atrocious spelling ;) its the highlight of chat                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5000 seconds. There are 1739 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption