Change to the drop down menu

23 Posts | Latest reply on 01/02/2011 04:28:27 by Bikeabill | Go to original / last post
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

I often find when i get to the bottom of a page i need the drop down menu, it's not hard scrolling up but it gets to be a pain. Please Matt could we have a drop down menu at the bottom of the page as well as the top, i know it would make life a lot easier for me. What does other people think to the idea.                                                                                                                                                                             
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

In: Stockport
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Happy birthday Bill Hug  and there is a drop down at the bottom as well as the top !!!! ! isn't there??????
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

Not the page numbers Anneka i mean the drop down menu at the top right of the page you can click on which gives you a full list of options                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

A Bill you mean the 'quick jump' drop list that no one knows about lolLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

Anything that gets us though the rubbish faster gets my vote                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

well if they read this johnny they may know its there                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

You're probably already aware of it Bill, but I know JP doesn't use it - if you press the "Home" key it takes you back up instantly without having to scroll. Thought I'd put it in on just in case x

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

i never use it either, only to logoninto my e mail if required                                                                                                                                                                              
Ninja Lou's Profile
Ninja Lou

In: Swadlincote
22% Karma22% Karma 22% Karma22% Karma

maine coon... oldest natural breed in north america lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

anything to keep the birthday boy happy gets my vote                                                                                                                                                                              
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Don't know where it would fit in naturally.  Any suggestions? It's very easy to do, not a problem at all.  Just find an appropriate location for it.
Also trying to figure out where to put a button for the shop.   And yes, it's important to learn keyboard shortcuts because they make your life a lot easier.  My favourite 2 are the Home and End keys, when used wisely can save a lot of time.  This is a great example (not, if you press Home when in a text box then it will move your cursor to the start of the box rather than scrolling to the top of the page)                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

I think a scroll down box could go next to the post reply box and the shop button needs to be next to the all forums box at the top                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

Sounds good to me bill shop button at top were easy to see                                                                                                                                                                              
kfoggy67's Profile
kfoggy67

In: Cheshire

belated birthday wishes bill. big hug n kisses from me xHugx                                                                                                                                                                             
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

my fault Embarrassed wasn't  Bill's bithday  but another member  who I hope had a lovely birthday anyway  Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

Not doing bad had 2 birthday last year and already had one this year LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

my pleasure Bill   Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
feistygirl's Profile
feistygirl

In: Rochdale

I use the keyboard shortcuts all the time so i don't have an issue with it but IMHO if you're gonna put it on, how about opposite the "post reply" either way you've still got to click on it... only saving yself one keystroke to get back to the top of the page..
yamahama's Profile
yamahama

In: leicestershire

or a 'back to the top' buttom next to the 'post reply' button Lamp                                                                                                                                                                             
Scorpio54's Profile
Scorpio54

In: Bodmin

Shop button on main button bar between Homepage & Full Search

Back to Top button alongside Post Reply at Bottom of Page

Go to Bottom button alongside Post Reply at Top of Page

(or use a scroll wheel mouse Geek )

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7813 seconds. There are 580 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption