Taking the plunge!

119 Posts | Latest reply on 15/05/2011 12:15:26 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Lol I was referring to the run yesterday, 16 bikes from the bridge inn to Aberystwyth and I was the only lady rider, tho whe did have another join us later :-)

Not sure yet what we will be using for Barmouth                                                                                                                                                                              
HippyRockChick's Profile
HippyRockChick

In: Manchester

haha Shell, you  have high hopesClap
not sure my future 125 will make it that far or that fast

Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

My 125 went to rallies all over the place ... so yup it will make it Thumbs Up

& ask Nina how fast a 125 can go lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

In: Warrington
41% Karma41% Karma 41% Karma41% Karma

Yaaaaahhhh, well done Ang, you'll be pillying others soon Thumbs Up

Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

As will you Karen ??? Smile

One day ?? 

Soon ??? 

HippyRockChick's Profile
HippyRockChick

me pilly others???

nah, I'll have my cake box on the back LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

yum yum .. did someone say cake ?                                                                                                                                                                              
old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Congrats on your success AngThumbs Up, Knew you'd do it...A bigHugfor ya..                  Chocolate Cake!!!MmmmmWink                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

mm sounds good the cake we will hijack you now lol                                                                                                                                                                             
HippyRockChick's Profile
HippyRockChick

Today I got my bikeClap
next step is going out for a ride on my own, but have to wait a bit as it needs a bit of work doing first                                                                                                                                                                              
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth

woop woop HRC, you enjoy itBig smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Good one HRC. Hope it doesn't take too long                                                                                                                                                                             
PaulXXX's Profile
PaulXXX

In: Swadlincote

Congrats HRC on getting your bike, enjoy Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
HippyRockChick's Profile
HippyRockChick

Today was the day
4miles ish, round side streets 
very scared, very wobbly and kept stalling but I made it in one piece with no disasters 

onwards and upwards Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

Nice one HRC Thumbs Up I'm gonnna have to go through it all again. Haven't ridden in 2 years !!Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Little and often Ang, you'll soon get your confidence x                                                                                                                                                                             
Bandit_Mr_P's Profile
Bandit_Mr_P

In: e.g.Hollingworth

Yay. Well done Ang. Don't forget there's plenty of us local to you who are happy to accompany you at learner speeds when you want to venture further.

Keep up the good work.

Ian and Shell                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Yup what Ian said :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

You go girl!!
I'd be happy to come along too if you want some company on a slow and steady ride. Like learning anything, practise makes perfect, it'll soon be just like walking and talking.
Or in your case, drinking wine lol!! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8594 seconds. There are 855 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption