Taking the plunge!

119 Posts | Latest reply on 15/05/2011 12:15:26 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
HippyRockChick's Profile
HippyRockChick

In: Manchester
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Have decided to stop faffing about and get my backside into gear and go for my CBT!!!!
Have spoken to a very nice man at Valley Bike School and will be booking in for a taster session in a couple of weeks then if I'm not too sh*t scared will go on and do the CBT

It's been a long time since I've been on a bike and life's too short to waste thinking I wish I'd done it

wish me luck Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Good for you HRC Thumbs Up
Keep us up to date.                                                                                                                                                                             
old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
4% Karma4% Karma 4% Karma4% Karma

You,ll not regret it HRC..Thumbs Up..Go for it girlClap                                                                                                                                                                             
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Ach get yourself down to the bike school. And if by any chance you find that you are struggling in any way at all...well, just pm me and I will cheer you up cos I hold the world record in fleging on two wheels!  But I got there in the end Go for it girl x                                                                                                                                                                             
HippyRockChick's Profile
HippyRockChick

Thanks guys

Minnie be prepared......LOL

Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
72% Karma72% Karma 72% Karma72% Karma

Good on you, HRC. Come over and meet the locals next time we're up at Rivington - just keep an eye on the forumThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

good luck hippy, go for itSmile                                                                                                                                                                             
Cataraptor's Profile
Cataraptor

In: Redditch

Yes, go for it! A taster session is a good idea since you won't be a complete novice when you do your CBT. You should get some idea of how good your training school is when you do it. If they're deficient in any way don't be afraid to go to someone else for training up to test standard. 
gatvol's Profile
gatvol

In: Aylesbury

I'm doing my licence this year too... been studying up for the theory.

I can't wait to get out on my own bike, as much as I love being a pillion.

so, good luck to you Hippy.

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

well done HRC good for you, the more ladies on bikes for us boys to follow and admire the better.... ( oops did i really just say that ) ...ah well, no seriously....well done Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Good luck hippy and when you pass it n have your own bike you are quite welcome to ride out with us :-) will keep it at a pace that you can manage, looks like Manchester is gonna have lots of new riders this year :-)                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

in the sunshiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine, in a oasis stylee....my home town, i miss it !!!                                                                                                                                                                              
flagstaff's Profile
flagstaff

In: leicester

Good luck bc x                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

All the best HippyRockChick Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
kazninja's Profile
kazninja

In: nottingham

Yay go for it we need more lady bikers !!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

we certainly do lolThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Go for it! you won' t regret it Thumbs Up

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

You go for it. You won't regret it. Best thing I ever did :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

I've heard good things about Valley bike school. Good luck HRC. Shout if you need anything, i'm only up the road DC                                                                                                                                                                             
HippyRockChick's Profile
HippyRockChick

Thanks everyone

gotta go for it now....can't let you all down now can I??  LOL

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5771 seconds. There are 338 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption