1200 bandit 2001 swap for something with 2 wheels

15 Posts | Latest reply on 23/01/2011 09:38:41 by bandit lover | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

1200 bandit long tax and mot good runner 20k miles swap for something different                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

hey brother, i have a little tykes car that was my sons...will that do....two of the wheels are missing so in theory it has two wheels                                                                                                                                                                               
kfoggy67's Profile
kfoggy67

In: Cheshire

latchy you shouldnt have said something with two wheels!! your gonna get some grief now lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I couldnt resist KF67 !!                                                                                                                                                                              
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

I have a battered old shopping trolley. Will swop you                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

i have a pack of waggon wheels...there are two left...will they do !!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Bring it on but them wagon wheels do sound tasty                                                                                                                                                                             
wheelbarrow's Profile
wheelbarrow

In: Cardigan

Two wagon wheels is way to much for a bandit, my offer is two and a half Jammie dodgers, oh the half one is still a bit soggy from my cup of tea :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
kfoggy67's Profile
kfoggy67

In: Cheshire

i told you lol                                                                                                                                                                             
wheelbarrow's Profile
wheelbarrow

In: Cardigan

How about two wheelbarrows.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

hold on i got it...my kids used to have a pet hamster.......i am sure they has a spare hamster wheel or two x                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Got a unicycle with stabilisers on.

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

thats 3 wheels AD !!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Yup.......its a tricycle.

bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

My dog has no legs, but I have attached a gocart to his under carriage. He is house trained (well almost), answers to the name of 'Dog', only eats slugs and never needs to go for a push. Swop ya!!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6090 seconds. There are 926 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption