Next Time you Checkout, consider this....

25 Posts | Latest reply on 24/01/2011 16:21:02 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Boodyblues's Profile
Boodyblues

In: york
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

when your on sick pay you get whats called ESA not income support! those are 2 different things.                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

its the top brass jobs they should be cutting not the little people because with little folk the brass would have no money in the first place  so i say the cuts should start at the top . i use the maned tills purley because  i do not agree with making them more profit at the expense of some ones job ! it certainly dosnt make it any cheaper to do it your self .                                                                                                                                                                               
Boodyblues's Profile
Boodyblues

In: york

i hate those bloody self serve tills,, id rather see somebody in a job than make life quicker,.                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

when your on sick pay you get whats called ESA not income support! those are 2 different things.   Isn't ESA an allowance for people who go sick while they have a job? My sis got ESA when she went on sick from her job.   Income support is when you're unemployed and go on sick. Least it used to be, of course the government keep changing the names of allowances, even tho the benefit stays the same.     Why they can't just call one unemployment allowance and the other sick allowance I'll never know. Confused   Just found this   Income Support is extra money to help people on a low income. It’s for people who don't have to sign on as unemployed. Whether you qualify or not and how much you get depends on your circumstances.   ESA   Employment and Support Allowance replaces Incapacity Benefit and Income Support that is paid because of an illness or disability for new claimants from 27 October 2008. If you are already receiving Incapacity Benefit, you will continue to get it as long as you are eligible.                                                                                                                                                                                 
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Don't want to enter a debate, but I think Income Support is for people who cannot work either because of children or, presumably from Sandi's comments, for other reasons.  You can get income support if you choose to bring up your own children until the youngest is aged 7, then it changes to something else - JSA I think.   The self service system I really object to is libraries.  Older people sometimes use them as a lifeline, a chance to get out, get something to read, but also to say hello to a familiar face etc.  My library doesn't even give you the choice of a personal service, unless you have a problem.  If you go to them, if it is just returning or checking out books they merely walk you back to the self service system and show you how to do it.  When I reach that certain age I'm going to make sure I go and request help every time I visit out of principle!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.1563 seconds. There are 917 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption