Yorkshire Camping Weekend 15 to 17 July

731 Posts | Latest reply on 10/08/2011 20:42:34 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
mizzi's Profile
mizzi

In: Colne
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Lol t'was a rather good nite sat...shame u blokes really can't sing but hey ho lmao...

Shame about the rain and the muppet playing his guitar ar 6.50am... U know who u are and thanks for the lack of sleep before my shift... Should hav rung in sick all bloody week because it's been shite since I landed at work Sunday... Ur all mad but lovely :-)
Kage237's Profile
Kage237

In: GIRVAN
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Greetings from the Jocks Side!!!!                   Thanks to all for entertainment all weekend - that includes Sumo! and Mini Nitro who beat me at Pool!!!! ... To Blackberry and Minnie.... ta much for a great rally...... even the "Wet Sunshine" didnt spoil it!........ look forward to seeing everyone again soon.......                                                                                                                                                                             
wenders's Profile
wenders

In: Never Never Land

My tent got blown into the tree in sundays storm!!! I was putting it away when heavy downpour so ran into pub, i did leave tent pegs in the 4 corners, honest, when rain stopped went back out and tent was in tree at other end of field!!! Me thinks someone took it and put it there!!! lololol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Truth is, wenders was int tent...and she farted!Nuke                                                                                                                                                                             
wenders's Profile
wenders

XKL i dont fart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Try telling the tent!LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
wenders's Profile
wenders

Your a bugger XK lol                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

I lost my legs at the weekend.....did anyone find them???                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I thought those sausages on the Full English tasted a bit funnySick                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

XK thats cos you drank to much beer the night before !!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Only cos u made me sing!Stern Smile     I hav just looked at photo's again - still makes me smileBig smile   Hey peeps - Please tag yrselves - I cant remember everyoneConfused                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

thats athe drink again XK ....... i made you sing ........ would i lol                                                                                                                                                                              
PaulXXX's Profile
PaulXXX

In: Swadlincote

Bit wet but GREAT weekend, big THANKS to Minnie and Karen. Handshake

Just unpacked a still soaking wet tent, drying on the line. Ready for next months Mega Ride Out Weekender Thumbs Up

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Shawy you asked what Pete the Knife was.

Well tonight Matthew, shawy is "Pete the Knife"

I hope this link works!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mt9Ubw6EDi8&feature=...e=youtu.be

Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

In: Warrington
40% Karma40% Karma 40% Karma40% Karma

Ha ha

He's gonna kill you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL

bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

Clap LOL Brillient                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

heeee heeee.......brilliant LOL How come I missed doing a duet with Shawy??? Managed to grab most people LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
lisaj's Profile
lisaj

In: Barnsley

Looks like it was a brilliant weekend, I'm certainly not missing the next one. 

fastjock's Profile
fastjock

In: Ripon

class video BBZ Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
shawy42's Profile
shawy42

In: chadderton

Yes nice video. BBZ1515
:D                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5938 seconds. There are 582 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption