Yorkshire Camping Weekend 15 to 17 July

731 Posts | Latest reply on 10/08/2011 20:42:34 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

This will be a nice free and easy weekend at the Punchbowl pub, Low Bentham, North Yorkshire Blackberry & Minnie the Minx would like to know if you are interested in this free weekend with camping behind the pub. Saturday night bonfire, reasonably priced food available inc full brekkie at about £5. Village shops approx 1 mile away, beautiful scenery and brill biking roads.   There will be a minimal cost to cover basic services....looking about £10 but more info to follow.   This is a lovely biker, child and animal friendly pub next to a river in a gorgeous location.   Let us know if you are interested, Blackberry & Min                                                                                                                                                                             
PHOTOGRAPHER1's Profile
PHOTOGRAPHER1

In: lancs
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

yep - put me down for that 1 its only about 30 miles away for me - great countryside :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Minnie the Minx

Yeay! Brilliant. We've got our official photographer coming! BB & Min                                                                                                                                                                             
marsey's Profile
marsey

In: South Cumbria

Bugger, i'm in Faro, I've been to the Puchbowl before, good choice Minnie Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Minnie the Minx

Shame Marsey but  I have to admit Faro sounds good. Maybe we will actually say ello face to face some time this year!                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

Have checked, and I think its safe to say I can make this one Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

Min do you know it's the same weekend as farmyard ?                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

Oh bugga                                                                                                                                                                             
Minnie the Minx

nope didn't spot that Bill.  Thanks eagle-eyes! It's not set in stone so we can sort another. At the moment the pub is available any w/e apart from the last w/e in July                                                                                                                                                                             
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

In: Warrington
40% Karma40% Karma 40% Karma40% Karma

Back safe and sound Minne!    We checked the calendar for this date and there's nothing else listed Bill, hoping you're available to sort the ride out Thumbs Up   Me and Minnie went to the pub today, landlord very friendly and very keen to have us there.  We had something to eat and it was lovely.   The pub is set in a very pretty place with lots of camping space.  I'll put some pics on my profile later  Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

begining of July best for me

Minnie the Minx

Hey good going speedy gonzalez....I haven't budged off the sofa lol Bummer about the w/e clash. Errrrr Bill, seen as you're so knowledgeable about when all these events are.....perhaps, you can suggest a clear weekend .....after all we HAVE to have you there!                                                                                                                                                                             
madhat's Profile
madhat

In: glasgow

am there MM and blackberry xxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

all that Mag has put out for Farmyard is the date no other details yet so its a bit difficult putting it in events with no details                                                                                                                                                                              
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

I've put some pics on my profile in a 'Low Bentham' folder Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

Sorry folks i,v made a mistake the Farm yard rally is 17/19 june                                                                                                                                                                             
old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

So is this one still 15-17 July?? Sounds o.k....Though as yet I haven,t checked my overflowing diaryLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
marsey's Profile
marsey

In: South Cumbria

Bill right dates, wrong month, the farmyard is always in June .

http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=1211
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

You're gonna dig your tent out red??!!  lol   The pub advertises on an outside board 'accommodation' but we didn't ask about that!  Could check for you if you wanted....   And yes, this date should be good but will confirm when we've had enough interest to post on the events page (or we're you making some veiled reference to my c*ck up last week with the date)  Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
kfoggy67's Profile
kfoggy67

count me in for this one ladies x                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5469 seconds. There are 580 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption