meet at Squires cafe

29 Posts | Latest reply on 23/01/2011 19:51:44 by Karey | Go to original / last post
suzukihen's Profile
suzukihen

In: king's lynn, Nor
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I am off to Squires cafe at Newthorpe tomorrow. anyone fancy coffee?                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

Would if it wasnt so cold have a coffee and bun for me                                                                                                                                                                             
mungybear's Profile
mungybear

In: grantham

hen, you must have heated jacket or a hot water bottle stuffed up yer jumper !                                                                                                                                                                             
suzukihen's Profile
suzukihen

no nothing like that just a warm car lol.                                                                                                                                                                             
Gillya666's Profile
Gillya666

In: Alfreton

Giz a lift then please Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
suzukihen's Profile
suzukihen

ok  be at mine for 10 and bring bike gear you may be lucky to get your leg over lol Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Gillya666's Profile
Gillya666

In: Alfreton

You not coming then mungybear?? Treat u to a coffee lol                                                                                                                                                                             
mungybear's Profile
mungybear

In: grantham

I have the next month of Sundays taking my twin 12 year old boys to their football matches (i hate football btw and havent a clue about offside or anything but love watching them play)

But, ..... if you are still thirsty when you pass my house, pop in and i will "buy" you a coffee Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
34% Karma34% Karma 34% Karma34% Karma

Wot time you hoping to be there ladies??  I'm not far away and could do with some giggles!!

Anyone else heading that way ??????????                                                                                                                                                                             
suzukihen's Profile
suzukihen

we are planning to get there for 12.30  here my mobile 07876163411, I am not sure how long  it will take us, as we are coming from King's lynn in Norfolk Tracy                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

Mr P and I will be there about 1ish :-)                                                                                                                                                                              
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

I will try and get there too...got a few things to do first.... might be after 1pm before i get there  :o)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

We will still be there Kaz                                                                                                                                                                              
Karey's Profile
Karey

Great!  look forward to seeing you  :o)                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

Too late in the day for me now as I getting up at stupid oclock in the morning have fun see you all soon                                                                                                                                                                              
suzukihen's Profile
suzukihen

we got here ok now having coffee.                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Brave lass! lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

how long are you staying Suzukihen?
I will probs get there about 1.30-2pm.  Look out for me if you're still thereThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
34% Karma34% Karma 34% Karma34% Karma

Great to meet up, guys :>> ...... and great to be  back home in the warm again!! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hope you got your thermals out mindWink

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6719 seconds. There are 1847 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption