Hi All from BigCopSmallTown

18 Posts | Latest reply on 06/02/2011 22:06:05 by feistygirl | Go to original / last post
Bigcopsmalltown's Profile
Bigcopsmalltown

In: Darlington
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi everyone and thanks for having me on the forum. Recently traded in my ex wife for a CBR600RR after she "traded in spare parts with another dealer" so here to find new friends, have fun and most importantly take the shine off my new CBR600RR's tyres! I live in the north east but travel a lot for work and around the country when on holiday so look forward to meeting some of you at some time!

BC
Weirdoraptor's Profile
Weirdoraptor

In: Brough, E. Yorks

Hi BC, sounds like you made a fair swop there mate.   Welcome to the site, get stuck in and have a laff !     Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

Hi BC and welcome to the club Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

hi welcome have funn and enjoy Wink                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

hi there good to see you Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

That was one hell of a bargain!..Most of us end up wi nowt.. Welcome to the site BC, soon get those tyres scrubbed inThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Hiya trouble

Mooch about but not for too long mind, then jump straight in with your boots on :)

BJ xx

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

welcome....the bike will be a much better ride...or so i have heard !!!Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
feistygirl's Profile
feistygirl

In: Rochdale

Hi BC and welcome to the site, looking forward to meeting you aswell,   although we wont know it will be you 'cos we don't know what you look like LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Welcome bc to the siteSmile                                                                                                                                                                             
Bigcopsmalltown

Feisty- you're right you don't know what I look like- unfortunately I am stuck using an iPhone in the wilds of belize at the minute and the site won't let me upload photos from my phone! Back in the UK this weekend so will rectify it then!
As for the trade- I think it was a fair deal- at least I can ride my bike anytime I want, it doesn't get headaches and if anyone else touches it or interferes with it's inner workings it tells me! Lol. Hoping to meet some of you soon- anyone out and about in the cough Durham area in the next few weeks just shout!
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Welcome to bm.....lot's of great people for you to meet up with.....enjoy Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

well done mate ! welcome to house full O mad folk                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

you put it the right way wheelyThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Bigcopsmalltown

I have addressed my photo issues (new bike photos to follow!) so do I now escape fiesty's wrath??                                                                                                                                                                              
feistygirl's Profile
feistygirl

you do sweetie LOL xxx   feisty   adjective: fiery, spirited, active, bold, lively, sparkling, vigorous, energetic, animated, courageous, ardent, game, plucky, high-spirited, sprightly, vivacious, spunky     see.. no wrath.... Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Bigcopsmalltown

I was just going on the "i before e, except after c" adage I was taught as a youngster but as I was born in germany and lerned english as a second language I'll take the hit! ;-) sorry feisty!                                                                                                                                                                              
feistygirl's Profile
feistygirl

wasnt pointing out the spelling hun, everyone gets it wrong LOL   was pointing out the meaning of feisty... everyone seems to think i'm a bit orrible... and i'm a sweetie really Hug                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.2969 seconds. There are 485 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption