Bike meet this weekend ??

59 Posts | Latest reply on 23/01/2011 08:39:00 by Ninja Lou | Go to original / last post
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

heheh I heard Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

are you coming tomorrow shell ?                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Nah LC my bikes not poorly, just got no top end power lol. My hubby wouldn't come anywhere near this site anyway. He hates bikes grrrrr                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Not tomorrow Ian , got something to do for my son & need to take mom to get a new phone                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I'll just slink away :-) , I want people to be happy, but i'll just shut up Disapprove I just thought you may like a lift, as your bike is maybe.... can I say... slow???? sorry if this is wrong, no offence meant
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Lone, it makes a change to see a woman who's hubby doesn't like bikes lol ... was my other half who persuaded me to do my test after years of being a pilly                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

No offence taken LC, don't slink away lol

Shell I wish he was into bikes. It's gets lonely when your friends and family don't like bikes and don't like you riding.

Stuff em lol :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

take the pilly then LR go for it?  He doesn't want to jump yer bones lol Smile. He's a genuine guy who loves bikes and wants like minded people to be with!!. you are not disrespecting your husband in any way. I promise you Ian is a gentleman, and totally harmless, I know him very well x
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Morning Folks, what does everyone want to do today.....in Leicester its quite cold, roads are still damp.....not the best ...all i wanted was dry roads...is it too much to ask !!!!Angry                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
96% Karma96% Karma 96% Karma96% Karma

Err it's winter in the uk Ian it's way too much lol pm to be sent                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

I'm up for a meet on Sunday...   i might have to take the car tho.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I'm reserving all the sunshine for September, sorry, probably my fault                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Boss.....grrrrr......give us a little back pleeeeeeeeeeeeeze                                                                                                                                                                              
Timeout's Profile
Timeout

In: Midlands
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

it's brass monkeys out there i'm staying in                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I am trying to allocate sunshine at relevant times in relevant areas, not enough to go round at the moment, sorry Ian                                                                                                                                                                             
kazninja's Profile
kazninja

In: nottingham

it is winter lol !  Im gonna get my fish and chip fix today ....   warm clothes = nice ride   :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

are you going to matlock kaz ?                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Not long been back, bike washed and out away, was a bit breezy, but worth it....went to the Vic and met up with Lone rider, then we got a text demanding our presence at Ninja Lous house.....well she coaxed us with tea and chocolate biccies, I just wanted to say thanks on the open thread to Mandy and Dug, we had food cooked for us, which was nice, plus a treat of spicy cheese and chutney....so thanks again all but espesh to Mandy and Dug, for your hospitality Wink                                                                                                                                                                              
Ninja Lou's Profile
Ninja Lou

In: Swadlincote
22% Karma22% Karma 22% Karma22% Karma

cheers mate you were both welcome                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8125 seconds. There are 940 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption