Bike meet this weekend ??

59 Posts | Latest reply on 23/01/2011 08:39:00 by Ninja Lou | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

well its only 40 mins from you buddy...i believe you lol                                                                                                                                                                              
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

leicester... light snow 6am.   light rain at midday.Geek                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

oh manCry                                                                                                                                                                              
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

a forecast this close to the event is usually fairly accurate                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

thank you Mr Fish lol....maybe we should look to sunday then                                                                                                                                                                              
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

Sunday is i think wot the jocks call "dreek" just grey and drizzley                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

your a barrel of laughs tonight brother......cant you say dry sunny and 26 degreesThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

I could but you'd all be even more disappointed then. Actally the weather looks better in cumbria for a change. do ya think you can make it to hartside and back in a day?

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

LOL

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

The sunset was lovely tonight, so a good day tomorrowThumbs Up, cold, but nice :-) It may be icy in places early on, but by the afternoon,just cold and crisp Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Weather on East Midlands today was for cloudy tomorrow, chance of drizzle and 6 degrees                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

what do we reckon then LR, we could all always meet at the vic or somewhere else ?                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

The vic is good Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Can do. I was going to make my own way there because my bikes really slow. 55mph on a good day, wind behind me lol. If you don't mind pottering along we can go together. If not I quite understand, I wouldn't be offended. I'll just cry in private lol...
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

we need to get folks replies to if there coming or not.....and where ? pm sent LR                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Ask Ian for a pilly, he's not too far away from you?? He will help in any way he can I am sure...Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

No pilly offer i am afraid !!                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Hope Lone's hubby doesnt see LC trying to pair you two off Ian LOL

WE know your a big softie & harmless ... may see you Sunday if we are out Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Sorry LR was just an idea as you're not far away and your bike is a little poorly, he's as stern as he looks lol.....Evil Smile...... grrrr                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

nah shell.......i am officially off the dating scene...lmao                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.9219 seconds. There are 930 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption