BM K.I.S.S. Rally 9th-11th September 2011

1696 Posts | Latest reply on 12/09/2011 01:59:05 by mcsimple | Go to original / last post
feistygirl's Profile
feistygirl

In: Rochdale
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Just think of the havoc you can cause Alice Thumbs Up

Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Aww Alice.. i thought you were going!   Well you stay here and look after BM, and I hope the little one makes an entrance soon!  Hug xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I'd much rather be having the excitement you'll have than the rally Alice - although not for a few years yet with my kids hopefully!   Don't worry about us, just enjoy your family and the new arrival when he/she is ready to make an appearance.   xx                                                                                                                                                                             
TBird_Steve's Profile
TBird_Steve

In: Berkhamsted

Well my plans have all gone awry again. Clutch cable snapped on Tuesday on the way to work. New bike less than 6 months old with less than 6000 miles on the clock, shouldn't be happening.

Not covered on warranty, well that's a battle for later on. Had to pay but it wasn't ready in time for me to pick it up tonight.

So my leisurely sort out the pannier fittings, pack up and ride to the site having all day Friday off is not going to happen. Gotta go all the way in to London and out East again to Romford on public transport and ride it back again before all the rest.

It's been one of those weeks Unhappy 

With a bit of luck I'll get there before the bar shuts Pinch

Oh well at least I'll get there. So looking forward to meeting you all.                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth

Tbird.........looks like u best get up at the crack of dawn to get everything sorted b4 you set off thenLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
mcsimple's Profile
mcsimple

In: Northwich

I can't believe its happening later on today, its gone quick and I'm quite excited Thumbs Up
I will be making my way down after I finish work today, just in time for the evening entertainment.
I will also be bringing along ymona as we share the same transport Wink
I hope to see you all there.                                                                                                                                                                             
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

In: Liverpool

see  u saturday as workin friday night ti 2 am :)                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Right, i'm up, all i gotta do now is battle to get my gear on the bike and i'll be on my way, woohoo!!                                                                                                                                                                             
PHOTOGRAPHER1's Profile
PHOTOGRAPHER1

In: lancs

not even 7 yet and im ready to set off :-) see ya all there soon                                                                                                                                                                             
Ninja Lou's Profile
Ninja Lou

In: Swadlincote
23% Karma23% Karma 23% Karma23% Karma

Have safe journeys peeps one and all !Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Yeh..like Lou says............  Have safe journeys everyone
see you all there !!! Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
HippyRockChick's Profile
HippyRockChick

In: Manchester

Hope everyone has a pleasant and safe journey and see you all later

xx                                                                                                                                                                             
bkr's Profile
bkr

In: North West lancs

Everybody Have a safe journey ,both there and backThumbs Up& hope you all have a fantastic time..Big smile                                                                                                                                                                              
46kittykatt46's Profile
46kittykatt46

In: Birmingham

Safe riding everyone gutted to be missing it!!

Can't wait to see the pics!!                                                                                                                                                                              
honda baby's Profile
honda baby

In: Belper

Have fun everyone Big smile Though i'm sure you don't need me to say that LOLParty........HB x                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchickeelicious's Profile
rockchickeelicious

In: Newcastle

Have a Wickedly Lush Time!!!!
Party  totally with you in spirit  Beer

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

ride safe everyone,,,i'll be working but will try and make next years !!!Have Fun PartyBeerHandshake                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I know its a bit late in the day but if anyone needs a lift anywhere between Cornwall and Bromsgrove pm me before 12.  Have decided to take the car as the weather here is horrible and I can't bear the thought of 5 hours in the rain Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Guess who doesn't have a ticket!
grrrrr lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Phil's Profile
Phil

In: Liverpool

My ticket has not arrived yet either                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7661 seconds. There are 714 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption