BM K.I.S.S. Rally 9th-11th September 2011

1696 Posts | Latest reply on 12/09/2011 01:59:05 by mcsimple | Go to original / last post
TBird_Steve's Profile
TBird_Steve

In: Berkhamsted
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I'll be heading over in the morning. Don't think it's worth going now. By the time I get there and set up the tent it will be last orders, if I don't get lost LOL

At least the bikes all ready to go, throw a few thing in the panniers, strap on the tent and waterproofs (looking at the weather I might need them) and off we go Beer

Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

Saw the Squires contingency happily on their way this morning....11;15 for 10;00 start .....not bad goingLOL

Ride safe everyone...and look out for Tim.....he's lost already LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Mickf's Profile
Mickf

In: Leicester

Just got home (leicester) from Swansea, working down there . will be comin in the morning
Oh I ain't got a ticket either !!!!

havfun's Profile
havfun

In: harrogate
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

was told got to work tomorow so might get down sunday                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

@ mickf....think there was a strict "no tickets at gate " rule :< Might be worth checking with one of the mods before you go???? Good luck Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

In: Warrington
39% Karma39% Karma 39% Karma39% Karma

There is definately a no ticket at the gate rule.  I know some folk were only going for the day but not sure how that worked.  If you do turn up Mick be prepared to be turned away......

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Karey: The Bands on both nights were great and got us all up dancing.Thumbs Up   Err no, that was Sumo lol.LOLAnd while we have been away some geezer with brown hair has hijacked Potsies profile!Cheek.Ooo me head..Dead                                                                                                                                                                             
Phil's Profile
Phil

In: Liverpool

Just on the way home now. Can you post all new rally banter in the new thread please                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Moved all rally feedback posts to the new topic                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

Please can I ask the follow...     1) ONLY UPLOAD YOUR *BEST* PHOTOS!   2) ADD ALL FEEDBACK ABOUT THE RALLY TO THE NEW TOPIC                                                                                                                                                                             
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

In: Stockport

Matt is that picture " legal "  Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

haha nope... but it's my party and I'll cry if I want to.  LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

Yes Matt and you scared the little lad and made him cry                                                                                                                                                                              
Matt's Profile
Matt

Poor Willie... he's traumatised for life I know.  I feel terrible.  But I've checked and he's ok, there's no more "bad doggies" near where he lives (That's what he called it lol).   What a star he was, highlight of the show for me                                                                                                                                                                             
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

In: Stockport

got a cracking pic of him and Ned on 'bikes'  Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
mcsimple's Profile
mcsimple

In: Northwich

This rally was brilliant, met a few new people and also some old friends too!
I do hope the next one would be a nice one too ;)
It was good to see everyone.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5313 seconds. There are 734 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption