BM K.I.S.S. Rally 9th-11th September 2011

1696 Posts | Latest reply on 12/09/2011 01:59:05 by mcsimple | Go to original / last post
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
90% Karma90% Karma 90% Karma90% Karma

1st OFFICIAL Biker Match K.I.S.S Rally (Keep It Simple Stupid) Friday 9th - Sun 11th Sept 2011Stoke Prior Sports and Country ClubWeston Hall Road,Stoke Prior,Bromsgrove,Worcestershire,B60 4AL. Calendar/Attendance: http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=1256   Come on Folks its the very first official Biker Match members (only) K.I.S.S. Rally Live band and DJ for both Friday and Saturday night Venue has catering for breakfasts/bacon butties etc. from 7am till 11am (eg. full breakfast inc. cuppa and bread/butter for around £4.50) Bar menu available from 12 noon throughout the weekend as well as burger van after restaurant closes later in the evening.Late bar Friday and SaturdayToilet and shower facilities available 24 hoursRide out planned for Saturday afternoon weather permittingOnly £10 per head for the full weekend's camping and entertainment! Tickets on sale soon – watch this space! Biker Match Members & Guests ONLY   (ANY queries contact Boss Mom)                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
89% Karma89% Karma 89% Karma89% Karma

This is open to BM members and partners                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

wahooo party time                                                                                                                                                                               
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Yayyyy  nice oneThumbs Up   Will there be badges and T-shirts?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Thanks Kaz, like I haven't got enough to sort!  Yes, t-shirts a possibility that we're looking into.                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Huge thanks to all those invovled in planning this, it's gonna be huge.  I'll make sure it's a sell-out and will even be there myself (babysitting? nah lol).   BM members and partners/guests only.  No other clubs, back patch clubs etc allowed.  This is a BIKER MATCH RALLY, the first official BM Rally.                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Hahah... Soz  V !! ....but you know if I hadn't asked somebody would've LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Sharky92's Profile
Sharky92

In: Winsford, Cheshi

Woohoo

Deffo one to add to the "To Do" list for this year  Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Timeout's Profile
Timeout

In: Midlands
17% Karma17% Karma 17% Karma17% Karma

I'll have to renew my membership by thenTongue! OK i'll come   BeerParty                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

So how does it stand if a BM member is a member of a club?                                                                                                                                                                             
Bat's Profile
Bat

In: Warwickshire

Excellent!!
Shall be there V !!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

Ric, that's no problem of course.  As long as you're a member of BM (don't have to be a full BM member, just have a free BM account).   Absolutely no back-patch clubs at all.  Not budging on this one.  If you've got a back patch then leave the jacket at home and keep your 'affiliations' quiet while at any BM event.                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

Cry  Now I am torn.  Soggy Moggy or this one Wacko   What I am going to do is put my name down for this and also get Soggy tickets....and then decide nearer the time. Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

BL... 300 BikerMatch members all in one place, how can you go elsewhere?  It's gonna be a right laugh                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

I know Matt, this is a real dilema for me. So if I say yes to both, then it will be a surprise to everyone (even me), where I end up LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

Trish it never surprises us where you end up any more. GeekBig smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

lol @ BB, but he's got a point Trish!   We are trying to organise something else for Saturday early evening which will be right up your street Trish, a chance to strut your stuff, but it will depend on cost involved and ticket sales so if it comes off I'll give out further details.   Won't be the same without you that's for sure   Ricdude, as Matt says, as long as the patch stays at home there's no problem at all, look forward to meeting you                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

LOL And just what you lot do without your Boggie Woggie Queen Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Hellraiser's Profile
Hellraiser

In: Herefordshire

I should be able to come to this one.  Its not too far from me.                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Trish Lady you have to be there pretty pleassssseeeeeeeeee, we have lots of things going through our strange minds that we could be doing lol                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6250 seconds. There are 485 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption