16th Soggy Moggy Rally - Cambs

15 Posts | Latest reply on 13/09/2011 11:06:43 by bandit lover | Go to original / last post
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

9th - 11th September 2011   Tickets cost £15, (pre book only i.e. by cheque) and go on sale 1st February.   The tickets for this rally go on sale on 1st February and they sell out very fast. In 2010, they sold out within 4 days!!!     Hopefully, all details will be on the events board very soon.                                                                                                                                                                                
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

This event is now on the events CALENDAR   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=1255                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

And this one on page 6                                                                                                                                                                              
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

Its a fab rally. But a jink for me Cry                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

Well dont go then come to a real rally at bromsgrove                                                                                                                                                                              
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

Just wanted to say, this was also a fab rally.   Very well organised, fabulous bands and even better company.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

My first experience of Soggy and it exceeded all expectations, then some! Bitter sweet as it clashed with KISS and meant leavin lots of good friends reasonably early on Saturday. The games were epic and the bands some of the best I'd seen, nevermind the fancy dress! Pictures uploaded and would totally recommend this rally.
Weirdoraptor's Profile
Weirdoraptor

In: Brough, E. Yorks

Glad you had a great time guys,  you were missed on saturday at the KISS.                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

Pity there wasn't a Soggy Moggy 'loudest snoring' competition LOL                                                                                                                                                                                 
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

it does look fab and i, for one, hope to attend next year!! who wouldve won the loludest snoring BL - i think i would be in with a chance in that!!!! x                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

Better check out the Tigers website then Mandy and watch out for when the tickets go on sale....they sell out very quick.   Just hope that the dates don't clash with the KISS rally next year though.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

will do. as you & andy have proved, it is possible to enjoy both anyway, so worse case scenario i can do that!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

The snoring was both siesmic and constant, day and night. Can't see anything competing!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

i'm sure i will give it my best shot!!                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

I bet you would mandy LOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5938 seconds. There are 950 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption