Fuel Protests 2011

2 Posts | Latest reply on 17/01/2011 03:17:15 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Phil's Profile
Phil

In: Liverpool
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

There is talk on Face Book that there is a planned fuel protest in London on 19th Feb. It has been mentioned on here before but the links are buried deep in the thread. If you are interested in taking part there are a number of links you can follow below. i might be a good Idea if other protests can be arranged in other major cities.   But remember we live in a democratically elected dictatorship.   www. fairfueluk.com   www. facebook.com/group.php?gid=2227729802   www. facebook.com/pages/Fuel-Protest-2011/124500934283642?v=info#!/pages/Fuel-Protest-2011/124500934283642                                                                                                                                                                                 
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Why don't we all book a days holiday and visit our Capital cities, London, Edinburgh etc. We could drive around our respective parliaments at say 10 mile an hour to enjoy the view this would allow us as "individuals" to enjoy the scenery and save fuel, you may have to go around a couple of times as the roads may be busy. I, as an individual pay road tax and can drive where and when i want for as long as i want. I would hate to hold anybody back from getting to thier work god forbid an MP.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.1250 seconds. There are 919 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption