Is it me???

29 Posts | Latest reply on 13/05/2007 14:17:31 by RC | Go to original / last post
Sexysmirnoff's Profile
Sexysmirnoff

In: Dudley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

hi to all the new peps av fun x                                                                                                                                                                             
Kate5930's Profile
Kate5930

In: Birmingham

Good Evening All    and thanks for the welcome. Hope to get to know you all.  Us Midlanders are a friendly bunch.                                                                                                                                                                              
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

too right kate we are a friendly bunch     Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Witchs_promise's Profile
Witchs_promise

In: Coventry

Hi Daz,   You just have to keep doin the good stuff and 9 times outta 10 it works out but your bound to fall foul of the odd asssole now and again.  Don't let him put you off though coz the world would be the poorer if you do.   Hi to all the new peaps.   WP                                                                                                                                                                             
Mr Shaggy's Profile
Mr Shaggy

In: hampshire

its a good feeling inside when you help out a fellow biker. or anyone on two wheels that is, i dont care if its a moped or scooter, they are still in the wind and enjoying the freedom that we all do.   i always stop and help out, if i can,   i do get a few funny looks when i sytop in the works van tho, it aint exactly small !!!   but if i can help i will.   its good karma to help our own.   and yes it is  abit nutty in here, but everone else is mad we are the sane ones, becsuse we ride motorcycles !!!   nuff said                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

nice one mate, wish everyone was as friendly when ur car breaks down,i broke down on m1 services NO one came to see if i was OK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

hey mr shaggy big bm welcome to ya              Big smile   im the sane one around here !!!!!!!!!!!! take no notice of what the others say lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Sexysmirnoff's Profile
Sexysmirnoff

In: Dudley

hey ya shaggy                                                                                                                                                                              
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

welcome to bm shaggy                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3125 seconds. There are 465 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption