How would you spend a huge lottery win?

37 Posts | Latest reply on 04/02/2011 15:09:30 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
kwakgirl's Profile
kwakgirl

In: Kilmarnock
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

actdaft u r wild!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I'd buy an ounce of whatever actdaft's on                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Might even get some kiwi on't kite and "black up".                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

lol....that would do for me                                                                                                                                                                              
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

lol @ actdaft, you crack me up LOL   I don't enter but if I did I'd give a load to my mum, bro, zel, peteV, ghosty and madmum, buy a shed with a gorgeous view and a field big enough to have all my mates over, sorted                                                                                                                                                                              
old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

I would def pay actdaft to accompany me on the cheque payout dressed as his 70,s pimpLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I would be there m8, cricket bat in hand.                                                                                                                                                                             
old red's Profile
old red

Would that be the hand with the new glove?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

No no m8 i had a jacko sparkley glove and when i went out with it on all mi m8s beat me up, so i only wear it in mi own company.                                                                                                                                                                             
old red's Profile
old red

OuchThumbs UpLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Boodyblues's Profile
Boodyblues

In: york

hmmmm how would i spend a win? i guess it depends on how big,,and what i could get away with legallyBig smile!! after buying a house id get fedex to deliver a very upset rattle snake to every1 thats pi****d me off over the years, then emigrate lol .                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Poor old snake, why not just send them postcards form around the world all exotic locations saying "having a lovely time, glad your not here". Or send a killer robot to smash up there gnomes.                                                                                                                                                                              
Boodyblues's Profile
Boodyblues

In: york

hey im liking that idea act.Thumbs Up spesh the robot bit.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Well i made one but it went crazy ape bonkers and attacked an old ladies sausage dog, left the old girl traumatised and the poor old dog couldn't sit down for a week.                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

Fill my bike up and buy a pint.   That's about all you'll get for the money these days.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I'd :
- put some in my mams, boyfriends and daughters bank. - Pay off all my debts - buy a zoo or petting farm and then give up my day job                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

A challenger 2 main battle tank to go to the supermarket in. cos i swear to god i will go crazy ape bonkers if i carn't get to mi mushy pea's.                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7188 seconds. There are 1102 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption