all we do is look

12 Posts | Latest reply on 17/01/2011 18:22:46 by flagstaff | Go to original / last post
flagstaff's Profile
flagstaff

In: leicester
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Having been on this site for sometime i guess all we ever do is look at each other or am i useing the wrong soap lol                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

you been hiding? you have to come out more if you want to get more involved stuart - 28th January nite out?                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

hi flag get chating dont just look
have fun and welcome Wink

flagstaff's Profile
flagstaff

thanks guys i have been getting out with  brummy jackie and friends i am talking about sending nods and messages  they want to make friends but dont get back i was thinking i had got two heads anyone else feel the same( must be a ugly old git me ) lol 
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

dont worry about it... if someone dont reply just respect we all have our lives and they may not want to reply for whatever reason but it dont really matter... just dont let it put you off sending a message to someone else i say                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

i agree !!!!Angry                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
90% Karma90% Karma 90% Karma90% Karma

Flag , i send quite a few messages and prob get replies back from 60% of them , like yourself, and they make the effort worth it, so keep grinning and winning :)                                                                                                                                                                              
flagstaff's Profile
flagstaff

thanks guys for the advice kinda puts u off when all you want to do is make friends after all we are all in the biggest bike club in the world                                                                                                                                                                              
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

In: Stockport

Hi Flag  Handshake  Pull up a pin cushion and sit down  Wacko  Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

As some of the above posts have said and some people just caint be even bothered sending a reply so they are the ones you dont wory about mate as most people will send a reply..                                                                                                                                                                             
gatvol's Profile
gatvol

In: Aylesbury

I guess, some people only look because they have given up on sending messages. Or they are afraid to make the first move.                                                                                                                                                                              
flagstaff's Profile
flagstaff

thanks u guys maybe i do need to get out somemore looking forward to my summer on my rented harley across the usa 6 wks on the road cant wait might see some of u at the bike show in london and at the frozen nuts rally or maybe butlins                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4688 seconds. There are 852 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption