Rivin Barn - 15 Jan 11

35 Posts | Latest reply on 16/01/2011 21:57:00 by Blackberry | Go to original / last post
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

In: Warrington
40% Karma40% Karma 40% Karma40% Karma

Another last minute one........   Anyone fancy meeting at Rivi Barn Sunday 15 Jan at 1'ish?  Just a meet not a ride out.   A couple of us will be there, just not sure which barn it will be!  Will update as soon as I know!   Big smile         "The Barn is approximately 4 miles from junction 6 on the M61, 8 miles from Bolton and is easily reached from Manchester and all parts of the North West"  (Copied and pasted from the Rivi Barn website.)                                                                                                                                                                             
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

Apologies, I'm on me second glass of wine!  I know it isn't Rivin Barn!!!!!  My proof reader (sat next to me) failed miserably on this occasion  tut tut mister, you know who you are!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Aint that Sunday 16th BB??   Who,s buying the coffees?                                                                                                                                                                             
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

Oh for gawds sake.....!!!!   I must drink more often, not used to alcoho!!! As you were the first to spot the mistake red, you're buying the coffees, cheers me dear  Big smile   Will you be joining us?  We're only in Worsley the silly place that gives you parking tickets!!!!                                                                                                                                                                                
DynaToon's Profile
DynaToon

In: Consett
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Alcoho.......Hehehe are there any jokes in there? Party                                                                                                                                                                              
old red's Profile
old red

Me & my gob!...If the rain isn,t too heavy I shall be appearingBig smile..   Then again if it is I,ll just stick to the A6 as opposed to M61Thumbs Up..   As I said re your parking ticket...You were lucky the car was still there to put one on!!Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

Right that's it no more postings from me!!!!  I'll be at Rivi barn tomorrow about 1'ish, that's if I don't fall of the soddin bike!!!!!   I'm gonna get really drunk now Beer  Big smile     Matt can we have a smiley with a glass of wine please....??!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                                
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

Red which Barn??? You gotta go now, even if it's in the car!   And you've made me post again!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                                 
old red's Profile
old red

Deffo on the bike...Top barn is the usual one I think!!   Just look for me fallin off blue/silver Kwak ZZR 400LOL,                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
73% Karma73% Karma 73% Karma73% Karma

I'll try and make it. Bike by choice but if it's chuckin i down I'll wimp out in the car. See you thereThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

We'll  be on a Yamaha Fazer, red and a bit of black!!!!   See ya tomorrow Red (do you have a bit of black lol)    A couple of others will be joining us Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
old red's Profile
old red

Be good to see you again WillsThumbs Up..BTW if you do wimp out & use 4 wheels...YOU buy the coffees!!LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
old red's Profile
old red

Do I have a bit of black!!??LOL..I wishWink..   Sunday..16th...1 pm...                                                                                                                                                                             
Quaintrelle's Profile
Quaintrelle

In: Lancashire

Karen, I will see you at the top barn 1ish.  Like Wills, I am hoping to be on the bike but if it is absolutely lashing it down, I will be in the car.  I drove back over the tops yesterday after leaving you and the roads were bad so don't want to risk it on my little 125 :) see you later xx
DynaToon's Profile
DynaToon

In: Consett

The wind this morning is lethal, so any of you on bikes today, take great care.                                                                                                                                                                              
DaftUn's Profile
DaftUn

In: Preston

I'll be there - looking forward to meeting you all Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
old red's Profile
old red

The wind is sh!te, The rain the same!!..   But see you all thereThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

Ride safe all who go Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

hmmmmm I might make this one now... where will you all be??   I've only been to Rivi once before..   are you meeting at 1pm?  I best get mi skates on!                                                                                                                                                                             
Quaintrelle's Profile
Quaintrelle

In: Lancashire

Postcode is BL6 7SB.  Top Barn.   Karen, weather is still atrocious so I will be in the car methinks :( I will text you when I get there x                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5781 seconds. There are 667 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption