Blackpool Winter Rock Night - 29 Jan 11

44 Posts | Latest reply on 01/02/2011 15:18:33 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
bikerbitch's Profile
bikerbitch

In: Denbigh/Leigh
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

see you all there,really looking forward to it now, and meeting so many nice peeps (I Think)LOL hotel is booked,so no problems..............Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Great You lot numbers at 30 if you are definatley coming I will be at venue  for my Birthday treat by 5pm SAt.  So any of you want tickets and are coming after 5pm  I will pre purchase up to 10 tickets tonight at £5  saving £3 a ticket. First come first serve you have until 7-30pm tonight before I go to Uncle Toms. DOA
Quaintrelle's Profile
Quaintrelle

In: Lancashire

Is anyone travelling to this do from the Bolton area or near to Bolton?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

hope to be at this one !!!                                                                                                                                                                              
DaftUn's Profile
DaftUn

In: Preston

@northernyummymummy   I'm going - will PM you Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

ok setting off for tickets, now DOA                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Note for people going to Rock Gig. Uncle Toms is on the corner of North Promenade and Knowle Avenue. DOA                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

numbers looking good if you all show, if you have trouble finding BM crowd. Just stand on one leg and put non drinking hand finger in ear. YOU will be noticed !  DOA ( John )                                                                                                                                                                             
willow's Profile
willow

In: Tyldesley
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

see you all there..................party.......yipeeee xxx sheena                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerbitch's Profile
bikerbitch

well,what a nite! it was lovely to meet you all and I hope you all got home safe,   you know I feel I have to mention there was a few people that came and did'nt or could'nt find Bm's peeps,I think we need something that can identity us from the crowd! it would simplify things for the Evil Smile shy one's like me!!!!!!....................   Until next time you lot,take care,   BBBeer                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

glad you all had a good time.                                                                                                                                                                              
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Oh what fun we had! Great to meet loads of new peeps, hugs & kisses with old pals and music....blimey, the lead guitarist in the first band could sure play the blues....perfick lol                                                                                                                                                                             
old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

UnhappyCry Maybe next time..Glad you all had a great night thoThumbs UpBig smile   @BB..I once suggested we all wear fluffy pink rabbit ears as a form of recognition...No-one took up the idea thoughLOL would have lookedCool..And so as not to be confused with eveybody else wearing them we could have B on one ear & M on the otherThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

lmao @ Red!   Glad you all had a good time, hopefully I will get to the next oneThumbs Up   Looking forward to the photos  Smile   BB.. there are T-shirts and Hoodies that people can oder with the Bikermatch logo and with their Username printed on, quite a few of us have them, check the merchandise  or PM Alex ( rockchick123 )   I know they're not always practical on a 'dressed up' night out, so maybe its just a good idea to swap a few mobile numbers beforehand or arrange a meeting point inside the venue Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
feistygirl's Profile
feistygirl

In: Rochdale

BB... you shy... what part of the night was that then??   can only say the same as others, was great to meet up with you all and also sorry that some missed us Unhappy but next time send a pm to someone who is going, esp if its someone who is on the events/mod team and we will find you one way or another... lol                                                                                                                                                                             
laimdan's Profile
laimdan

In: Manchester

Had a great time, just check out the pics (when BB puts them on) and you'll see me surrounded by the bm babes!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerbitch's Profile
bikerbitch

fiesty.I am  shy...........Wink   I'll have to Censored my piccy's before putting them on here,lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Had Great night Thanks for Birthday Card Much appreciated. I was a bit of a lightweight, Drinking on empty tum arrived early left  before end. Anyone found a glass slipper, i appear to have lost one. DOA                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerbitch's Profile
bikerbitch

found one,DOA.but,it fit somebody else..........LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
caraline13's Profile
caraline13

In: preston

was really nice to meet every one x keep safe all of you till next time x                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5469 seconds. There are 682 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption