Blackpool Winter Rock Night - 29 Jan 11

44 Posts | Latest reply on 01/02/2011 15:18:33 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

In: Warrington
40% Karma40% Karma 40% Karma40% Karma

I'm sure this has been posted before but can't find it.....   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/event...160   Should be a good night out, a few bm'ers are already going.  Anyone interested in going give me a shout and we can say hello Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi Blackberry. With me living in Blackpool, i popped in to see if could get any more Info on Gig. The Gig is £5 booking pre Tickets, or £8 on the day. The event should be Biker attended as it is being fronted by Satan Slaves. The main bands are a Thin Lizzy and Snakeout a (White Snake} tribute Band. the beer is cheap £2.50- £3.00 a Pint for Blackpool and Uncle Toms is quite a Big Venue with its own Cabaret Area. It is situated on the Cliffs North Shore Promenade on a clear Day you can see the Isle of Man. I am working in day but will try to arrive by 5pm, hope this helps . DOA

Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

Cheers me dear Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
ngrnls's Profile
ngrnls

In: darwen

i do not know anybody yet but i am looking forward to meeting up with you all on the night                                                                                                                                                                              
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

Get your name down on the events page ngrnls Beer                                                                                                                                                                             
ngrnls's Profile
ngrnls

In: darwen

just done it.i do actually know someone- bandit rob,but i dont think he can make it to b/pool                                                                                                                                                                              
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

Well by the end of the night you should know a few more Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

I'll be there. Any more heading to the Jewel of Lancashire for this night out?                                                                                                                                                                             
madhat's Profile
madhat

In: glasgow

me tooooooooooooooooooo PartyBeer  lookn forward to meetn ya ngrnls     owwww MM remember our last Satan Slave rallie!  now that was funnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn  lol                                                                                                                                                                             
FibroWarrior's Profile
FibroWarrior

In: Liverpool

Sorry I can't make it looks like it'll be a good night out!!! Off to Manchester for a night out with my nephews for their birthdays!!!
Jan Cry                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

bump                                                                                                                                                                              
madhat's Profile
madhat

bumpsadaisey                                                                                                                                                                             
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

Not long to go for this now, anymore for anymore???!!!    Should be a cracking night with some of the 'mad' bm'ers that'll be there!  Don't by shy of turning up on your own, plenty of us there to chat to.  If you want to meet up, just pm me  Thumbs Up   All being well the weather will be good on Sunday (yeah dream on!) and we might be able to organise a ride out Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Minnie the Minx

Are you staying over BB?                                                                                                                                                                              
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

Yup wil be doing now, but probably in Preston                                                                                                                                                                             
madhat's Profile
madhat

defo coming now .......so see ya all there Thumbs Up  cant wait :))))
Minnie the Minx

Mad and Blackberry...what time are you planning on getting there? I just had a look on the events page and it's from 2pm....oeerr!
Not much chance of us lot getting to Blackpool for that time                                                                                                                                                                             
madhat's Profile
madhat

well am heading to manchester tomorrow  woohoooo......but dont know when a be in blackpool hopefully sometime sat LOL  a let ya know :)))                                                                                                                                                                              
willow's Profile
willow

In: Tyldesley
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

See ya all there :-D yipeee party time

Minnie the Minx

{{{{ Willow }}}} !! Woop Woop. It's going to be another good one. . . Yeay!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4844 seconds. There are 690 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption