BikerMatch holidays abroad

24 Posts | Latest reply on 19/01/2011 19:41:30 by mungybear | Go to original / last post
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

I'd like to know how many people would be interested in group holidays abroad with the club.   So a BikerMatch holiday in India, Morrocco, America, Canada etc for example.   2 weeks with fellow BM-ers riding the route 66 in America maybe?   Please let me know if this is something you would be interesting and I'll see what I can do about teaming up with a biker travel company.   This is also good for those who don't have a bike at the moment, because everything is inclusive.   Also, if you're not interested in the group event but still want to go alone (with partner or friend maybe), would a BikerMatch discount help sway your choice of company to go with?   Serious replies only please, don't spam this topic with unnecessary jokes etc                                                                                                                                                                             
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

In: Warrington
41% Karma41% Karma 41% Karma41% Karma

Great idea Matt, but would need plenty of notice to save up!  I'm sure you'd get lots of interest, I know I'd be up for it!                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

I myself wanna do it, India or Africa (someone not so "Western", feels a little more special then).                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

Yes great Idea matt bit out of my price range at the min but would be good for a lot of members                                                                                                                                                                              
madhat's Profile
madhat

In: glasgow
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

yip great idea boss lol and as blueberry said if given plenty time to save a be up for it .....and to find a kind gent to give me a pilly Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
madhat's Profile
madhat

I do apologise blackberry.....am always getting them mixed up XX Embarrassed   can peeps suggest places to go boss?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Too late I just booked my ferry to Santander in September, don't mean to hijack it Matt, but if anyone is interested, let me know via PM                                                                                                                                                                             
Big Twin's Profile
Big Twin

In: Newark

Yep I'm in Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
paneurojim's Profile
paneurojim

ok  interested in it   it all down to £  and when                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

I'm friends with the guy who owns and runs MCI. They do fly-rides to the likes of America, New Zealand etc.

I'm happy to ask him about the possibility of group discounts etc if you'd like Matt.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Great idea for all able to goThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

it doesnt have to cost a fortune to go abroad on a bike did 2 weeks fance ,spain, andorra, 2 years ago for less than a £1000 all in ,, if you dont mind camping .                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

madhat, i'm sure people could suggest their own place.  But, if we team up with a travel company like MCI, HC Travel, etc then it will be down to what they offer I think.   You can always suggest other places to our events team via the Contact page and maybe they would be willing to book a group holiday somewhere, getting all hotels, bikes etc arranged for us.   Or if anyone else wants to organise it, like is being done now with the Germany run topic in the forums, you're more than welcome.                                                                                                                                                                             
madhat's Profile
madhat

ta for clearing that up lol wasnt sure how it worked......but I quite fancy the daytona bike week.....just a thought.....a have a chat with the other events team....Big smile

Matt's Profile
Matt

Bump.  Can't believe this dropped to page 3.
Let me have some more feedback please folks.  What are you interested in?  Where?  Price range?                                                                                                                                                                             
limeninja9's Profile
limeninja9

In: Liverpool

India   New Zealand   Doen Daytona and would do it again.   Canada.                                                                                                                                                                             
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

In: Warrington
41% Karma41% Karma 41% Karma41% Karma

New Zealand would be top of my list then either America or Canada, wouldn't go to India.   But no chance of doing it this year, would have to be next at the earliest for me.                                                                                                                                                                             
whackojacko's Profile
whackojacko

In: Ayr
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Canada or New Zealand would def be of interest to me, but not this year. Possibly India too, but not sure whether roads would be suitable for me, would need to research road conditions first.                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

i am off to tour new zealand in 2 weeks time, goin for 5weeks so wont be doing another tour this year,    i would be keen to do india next year,  i know some peeps that did it on enfield indians,  sounds amazing, not like a wee ride in eu                                                                                                                                                                              
Matt's Profile
Matt

Lucky u Brum!!  Would love to join you.  Hope you have fun.   I'd like to do India and Africa, but only safe places I wont get kidnapped in lol.  Want to see non-EU places because I've done loads of Europe places already.   Price for me depends on how many per year I do   Any more thoughts?                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8281 seconds. There are 1362 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption